Bugs and Bubbles
By Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
18 GAMES! Less than 17¢ per game!
• Editor's Choice Award, childrenstech.com
• "This is one of the must-have apps of the year!", ipadkids.com
• "is an amazing app …", teacherswithapps.com
Bugs and Bubbles is the latest app in a growing collection based on the award winning Bugs and Buttons. The uniquely detailed graphical styling, beautiful music, and advanced interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate. Packed with over 18 games and activities in one title, Bugs and Bubbles offers plenty of choices for children to explore and play. Enjoy an eclectic mix of organic and industrial scenery around the mythical Uncle Bob's Bubble Factory where you can harvest, pinch, pop, and even nudge fantastical bubbles.
• 18+ games and activities *
• 50+ minutes of beautiful music
• 36 achievement stickers to earn
• Automatic game play with graduated stages **
• Multiple user profiles ***
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Bowl through bubbles with a woodlouse, also known as a roly-poly.
• Fly a bumble bee through a bubble laden flower garden while collecting stars.
• Pinch and collect bubbles from an experimental bubble garden.
• Stack various shaped crates as high as possible until they fall.
• Harvest bubbles by catching and sorting them by color.
• Tilt your device to help load crates of bubbles for shipping.
• Trace letters on a foggy window with a green fly.
• Pop bubbles in the bubble field (don't touch the bees).
• and lots more...
• and more...
Questions, comments, feedback? We'd love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at email@example.com!
* Which and Follow Me are available in English only.
** Game stages expand in auto-play as achievements have been earned.
*** Profiles must be turned on using the iOS Settings under Bugs & Bubbles
Please note that this app requires iOS 4.3 or later:
• iPad 1st generation or newer
• iPhone 3gs or newer
• iPod Touch 3rd generation or newer
TIPS FOR BUMBLE FLIGHT
To control the bee, simply tap and hold to accelerate the bee upward and release to allow the bee to float downward. This game uses realistic physics where acceleration, momentum, and predictive timing are important.
What's New in Version 1.3
• minor fixes
After reading some of the reviews that did not give this app 4-5 stars, I was laughing. The music is great. If you don't like the music mute it. The games ARE very educational. They teach patterns, colors, numbers, directions, sorting and much much more. Don't let a few nit picky reviewers steer you away from getting this app. Both of my kids ( 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 years old) love this app.
The Music is Awful but the App is Great
Wish I could figure out how to turn the music off without losing the voice prompts but so far I cannot find a way to control the app itself. The music is SO dreary...like a horror show or something. Should be replaced with more cheerful kid-friendly tunes. Besides that the graphics are good and the games seem to be fun and relevant. Anyone care to give me a hint about how to control the mystic?
The little loves the fun ...
And with the counting, colors & shapes, patterns, sizes, gestures and writing lessons, I love the education hidden within the fun! The realistic graphics and animations are also a big plus. Top marks to the developers for this great app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 06, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Little Bit Studio, LLC.
- © 2012, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.