Piano Dust Buster by JoyTunes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TOP 10 Music App in over 80 countries, over 40 million songs played!
Use your own acoustic piano, or an on-screen virtual one, to play your favorite songs whether its pop songs like Taylor Swift's Trouble or Classical like Vivaldi's Spring.
Dust off your piano with the Award Winning Piano Dust Buster music game!
Activated by an acoustic piano/keyboard, or by touch. No wires or adapters needed - the app just listens to your piano and you learn how to play. Two playing modes to choose from for both players who know how to read music or not! Help Granny dust off the piano by playing the correct note when the germs hit the rhythm line while collecting points and bonuses.
In Piano Dust Buster 2.0 compete against your friends and players from around the world! In "Concert Mode" there is always a competition to compete in and never ending free content to play. Win medals, level up and unlock even more songs from the JoyTunes library!
In "Jukebox Mode" practice your piano skills while playing fun pop songs and classics. Gain XP (experience) points and level up to unlock even more new songs.
To enjoy the vast song library purchase a subscription or individual song packs of popular and fun songs for all different skill levels, accompanied by high quality concert music. A new pack of songs added every month!
Subscribers will receive full access also to the Piano Maestro App - a great complimentary tool to your piano lessons.
FREE SONGS INCLUDE:
* Imagine (John Lennon)
* Don't Stop Believing (Journey - Glee)
* Beginner's classics (Mary's Little Lamb, When The Saints Go Marching In, Ode To Joy)
* Various daily free offers...
OVER 150 SONGS FROM DIFFERENT GENRES AVAILABLE:
* Love Story (Taylor Swift)
* Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
* We are the Champions (Queen)
* Canon in D (Pachelbel)
* Spring (Vivaldi)
* And many many more...
* Works with an acoustic piano/keyboard - use your own real musical instrument to play!!!
* Virtual piano has real-size 3D keys (iPad version only)
* Compete against friends and players around the world
* Works on musical skills - learn note names, rhythm, playing songs, and more
* Special mode for practicing sheet music notation ("Staff Mode")
* Rich and high quality accompaniment concert music
* Fun and Engaging - gaming dynamics will keep you practicing
* New songs are automatically added!
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play several free skill levels, and "concert mode" new songs every few days. You can buy additional packs of songs, or upgrade to a subscription package at any time.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Half-yearly (6 months) recurring subscription for $47.99/6 months
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year (save 50%)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
"Piano Dust Buster" was created by JoyTunes, maker of music games with the goal of helping people enjoy practicing music. JoyTunes has won many awards, including:
- "EMI's Innovation Challenge 2013", EMI
- "App of the Week", Gizmodo
- "Parent's Choice Award"
- "World Summit Award" from the United Nations (most creative e-content)
- "Best Tools for Beginners", NAMM
Powered by the Sparrow Framework.
For more details, visit www.JoyTunes.com/piano
What's New in Version 3.0
This new version of Piano Maestro is all about improvements!
-We've improved the MusicSense (acoustic premonition) to make playing with your piano or keyboard that much better
-Minor bug fixes (sorry about those!)
Really fun but fixing a couple of bugs would help!
I really enjoy playing this game but I'm kind of hitting a ceiling because of a couple of issues with the practice mode, the biggest of which is that you can't practice one section of a song repeatedly. When you're practicing a song on the piano, you repeat the areas you're having problems with until you get it right and then put the whole song together; DustBuster makes you play the whole song through. If they fixed this it would really make a difference in skill levels players could legitimately reach.
We became premium members
We got a keyboard for our kids to learn Piano. After playing around with multiple Apps we decided that this is the best to make learning piano and sight reading music fun. There are tons of songs, the app listens as we play, and we can learn with real music on a staff. It is easy enough for my 3 year old to get, my 6 year old loves it, and my wife and I are able to play around and our piano lessons from childhood are coming back.
I could pluck around a bit on the piano but only one handed. This app is helping me with two handed coordination as well as teaching me how to read bass clef. I love it. Also, my wife loves it! We will become premium members as soon as extra funds are available.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 07, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 91.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Seller: JoyTunes
- © 2012 JoyTunes Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Song Packs$24.99
- Chart Busters$4.99
- First Steps$4.99
- Medium Note Pack$4.99
- All Song Packs$9.99
- Be A Mozart$4.99
- Radio Hits$4.99
- Holiday Blast$4.99
- Simply the Best$4.99
- Best Movie Theme Songs$4.99