By OBAID INC Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Futoshiki is the intriguing new puzzle game that kills sudoku and gives you a completely new number to challenge that you will become addictive too.
• Futoshiki is another Japanese logic puzzle which is normally played on a 5x5 grid.
• The aim of Futoshiki is to fit numbers in a grid so that no number is repeated in a row or column and need to follow the equality rules as well.
• The objective of Futoshiki is to place numbers 1-4 if its 4x4 grid, 1-5 if its 5x 5 grid and so on but you also need to follow the rules of greater than and less then signs.
• For ex: 3 > 2 so if the sign shows > then it follows the greater rules. if the sign shows < then it follows the lesser rules.
• By looking at all of the signs in a puzzle, you should be able to start eliminating possibilities and filling in numbers. when you touch on a square , the possible numbers in that square pop up so that you can select the right one or delete an incorrect answer. correct answers appear in black and incorrect answers appear in red.
• This puzzle box contains 100 puzzles and more will be added in the updates.
Enjoy the brain machine puzzles.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
• Bugs fixed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 14, 2013
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Esperanto, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Urdu
- Seller: OBAID INC Limited
- © @obaid inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlocked 5 x 5 HardFree
- Unlocked 5 x 5 MediumFree
- Unlocked 4 x 4 HardFree
- Unlocked 4 x 4 MediumFree
- Unlocked 5 x 5 EasyFree
- Unlocked 4 x 4 TrickyFree
- Unlocked 7 x 7 TrickyFree