JMP® Graph Builder is the best way to view and explore data right on your iPad. Create, edit and view graphs wherever you are with the same Graph Builder engine found in JMP, the desktop statistical discovery software from SAS.
• Send a JMP data table to your iPad with email, which preserves Graph Builder scripts.
• Get access to your data no matter where it is, including Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud and more.
• Organize data tables in the gallery.
• Make a new graph by dragging variables where you want them with live updates.
• Switch between chart types by tapping in the palette.
• Explore your data with pinch, zoom and pan gestures.
• Fine-tune your graph with style, color and legend choices.
• Filter your data to discover hidden relationships and dependencies.
Share your work:
• Communicate your discoveries with email, PDF, iTunes, Dropbox or Copy/Paste.
• Use AirPrint to print your graphs on a compatible printer.
• Display your work using Airplay or a dock adapter.
Point Chart, Smoother Curve Fit, Linear Regression, Density Ellipse, Contour Density, Line Chart, Bar Chart, Area Chart, Box Plot, Histogram, Heat Map, Pie Chart, Treemap, Mosaic Plot, Caption Box, Geographic Mapping, Trellis Layout of Graphs, Simple Summary Statistics, Overlaid Charts, Data Filter, Excel Import.
Fixed a bug that was preventing the successful import of many Excel files.
Ratings and Reviews
What is a “JMP data file”? App won’t let me create a new graph—only allowed to import “data” from iCloud. Why can’t I start a graph from scratch in this app? Useless as a graph-creator, which is what I thought I was getting.
Great app, but won't recognize older JMP versions
I would give this app 10 stars if it could recognize older JMP data file versions. I tried to upload a JMP data file from JMP version 5 but the app wouldn't recognize the datafile.
The graphics capabilities are amazing and very useful.
Hard to use
I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to import a data set. Some of the reviews say it is intuitive but I don't see it. Can't get the e-mail or the drop box version to work.
I am glad I did not pay for this. Nor would I purchase an upgraded version at this point.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.