Food Network Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Start your trial subscription today!
Find 115 fun new recipes for spring-including big, bold Tex-Mex bites , fun party punches, colorful citrus cupcakes and quick weeknight dinners. PLUS: Make a cake that looks just like a pinata!
Get the inside scoop on your favorite Food Network stars, plus more than 100 fun recipes in each issue of Food Network Magazine. Plus, every issue comes with an interactive shopping list, so you can pick the recipes you want to make and send the ingredients straight to a personalized list—available only for iPad®! Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save big!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
NOW YOU CAN SHARE AND SAVE FROM EVERY DEVICE!
iPhone and iPod Touch readers rejoice! We’ve brought these great new features to every device, previously available only on iPads:
•Share your favorite foodie finds on Facebook, Twitter or via email. Whether it’s an album you’ve created full of to-die-for desserts, or a delicious weeknight dinner plucked from the pages of the latest issue, sharing with friends is just a few taps away!
•saving and organizing your favorite images from the pages of Food Network has never been easier. Now you can select pages or crop images from any issue of Food Network Magazine and create as many albums as you’d like to save and organize right in your Library.
•Favoriting to-die-for-desserts or delicious weeknight dinners for reading later is now as easy as tapping the star icon from any page, and you can easily find favorites from any issue straight from your Library.
Also in this update:
•Preview new issues on your iPad: Just tap an issue’s cover in the Store tab to see select pages from new issues before you download or purchase it. Coming soon to iPhone and iPod Touch.
•Easily track your downloads’ progress in the top menu.
•We’ve improved background downloading of issues, reading new issues has never been easier.
•And we’ve fixed an issue some readers were having with new covers not updating in their newsstand and libraries, as well as other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Update now to take advantage of these new features and improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Food Network Magazine is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2014. Food Network Magazine is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Food Network Magazine$1.99
- Food Network Magazine$19.99
- May 2014$3.99
- December 2012$3.99
- Jan/Feb 2013$3.99
- Jan/Feb 2014$3.99
- May 2012$3.99
- June 2012$3.99
- Jul/Aug 2012$3.99
- March 2013$3.99