Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
With CropMaster you will do what all other cropping tools cannot do :
- not only crop one image, but perform easily multiple different crops at once on the same image,
- recall a crop setting and apply it at once on multiple images
• Drag&Drop any image or images to crop
• Preserve your original(s) or replace it
• Multiple of crop presets for most paper sizes
• Adjust for any aspect ratio
• Easily adjust by dimension
• Zoom in for precise crop
• Perform rotation to rectify any horizon plane
• Export as TIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, Photoshop...
no complain at all
i have been looking quite a while for a tool that would let me crop at once hundreds of scan swith black borders around… that tool just works like a charm and i got the job done in a couple of minutes well worth this very low price!
Not designed by a Mac minded designer. Cumbersome and not intuitive. Once you figure out the crop area is a 3x3 grid? Then you have to export or close the image to create the edit. There is not a save or save as.. feature. App is design similar to a windows app and functions the same way. No batch mode or even multiple files. I needed a simple app that would crop images quickly to an aspect ratio, it does crop- but not worth the effort.
- Category: Photography
- Released: Feb 23, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Seller: Human Software Company Inc
- © 2012 HumanSoftware Co
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor