By Kitestack Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
★★ 50% off regular price for a limited time only ★★
Discover who is linking to your website/blog/products and what they are saying about you (based on your Google Analytics data).
Link Radar reports new inbound links from other websites to your own site(s) based on your Google Analytics data. As soon as a website refers a visitor to you (and has never done so in the past) it will show up in Link Radar with the exact URL.
Link Radar is great for:
● Knowing when somebody mentions your site in a blog post
● Seeing when somebody reviews one of your products/apps and links to your site
● Reaching out and engaging in the conversation
● Static HTML websites with no trackback/pingbacks (e.g. Jekyll)
Manage up to 10 websites:
Instead of logging in to Google Analytics by hand for each of your websites, Link Radar reports new links for each site automatically.
● ... and many more through regular free updates
Note: You need to have a Google Analytics account to use Link Radar.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Solved: users with more than 10 web properties/profiles wold sometimes see an error ("user rate limit exceeded") when adding a new website.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 28, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rico Gundermann
- © Kitestack Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor