By Pocket Gems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create the hottest new sorority on campus!
Throw parties with the best girls on campus as you build your own sorority house! At this college, the party never stops as you recruit star athletes, crazy partiers and the smartest girls around! Have a luau on the beach, host sorority formals, and live the campus life you always dreamed of!
- DESIGN the best house on campus - just the way you want!
- MAKEOVER your hair and makeup to go from frumpy to FASHIONISTA!
- Buy FABULOUS clothes: from high fashion to cute workout wear!
- RECRUIT smart, pretty and popular girls to join your house and make new friends!
- Host AWESOME EVENTS - from beach parties to raves to black tie soirees... and many more!
- DECORATE your house with great stuff, from luxury spas to chocolate fountains!
- Run the best sorority on campus and you can WIN THE CAMPUS CUP!
- Play for free!
Campus Life is brought to you by Pocket Gems, the makers of Paradise Cove, Tap Zoo, Pet Hotel and many other fun free games!
Please note that Campus Life™ is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.45
Awesome new content, performance improvement, and bug fixes!
Hey person, if your just about to get Campus Life, here's a few things I think you should know.
1. I'd be careful about how you dress your character, (in the beginning, you get to make a character, name her, etc.) because you can't change them once you hit start. You can change their clothes, but them themselves. (PLEASE FIX! I don't like my character or her name anymore, and I can't change it!)
2. If you delete the game, hoping to start over, you can't. It goes right back to where you were before. (PLEASE FIX! You should be able to chose to start over or keep going!)
3. There are a lot of use of diamonds in this game. But the diamonds are quite hard to get, and that's what most things cost. The best clothes, the best house decorations, the best recruits, everything! There still are some good things for coins, but they are usually very expensive.
Anyway, there are 3 of the main problems with this app and 3 things to look out for. It's a "ok" game overall.
great but expensive
i absolutely love this game, however i find the prices for the gems and the amount you get a bit rediculous. i have other games that i could use the money and get alot more. i also feel that the amount of time you get for the special challenges and the amount of gems you need to spend to complete them is too much. you give us a day and we need to spend atleast 60 gems to complete most of the challenges and sometimes thats just the first part of a two or three part challenge. not to mention the people who pop up and you have a day to complete their outfits which cost 9 gems to open a box. im not made of money. as much as i love this game im gonna have to delete it if im not getting my moneys worth. one last thing is the beach property is way to expensive i mean seriously 99 gems for one property, thats $9.99, im never gonna finish that quest at this rate
Love this game
I really love this game and have been playing it for longer than any other game on my phone. But I'm getting really frustrated with how much money I'm forced to spend if I want to have all the clothes I like. If my child had asked to spend even a quarter of what I've spent I'd make him delete the game. I didn't mind it at first but now the addition of the pearls, the biweekly challenges (which if you want to win you have to get at least an "A" and have multiple girls in the regular challenges), the fact that most things cost gems, and the fact that gems rarely go on sale is really starting to get to me. I want to keep playing but I can't keep this up for another year and a half. There's got to be some thing that can be done for people who have spent a lot of money. It's got to stop at some point but with this game there is always more to buy. I like that they are always adding new things but I can't keep spending money on this game…
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 1.45
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Gems, Inc.
- © 2012, Pocket Gems Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Diamonds$0.99
- Wallet of Diamonds$1.99
- Clutch of Diamonds$4.99
- Pouch of Cash$0.99
- Wallet of Cash$1.99
- Purse of Diamonds$9.99
- Clutch of Cash$4.99
- Big Bag of Diamonds$19.99
- Value Pack 1$0.99
- Purse of Cash$9.99