MyPics - A Powerful Photo Viewer, Editor and Manager
By AppStair, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Having trouble managing your photos and videos?
If you use MyPics, you can freely organize the photos and videos you take with your iPhone/iPad. Please try it if you're not satisfied with the default photo app! MyPics is used by 2,000,000 users.
■ Create and organize albums, and choose your preferred design
With MyPics, you can freely create albums, and add photos and videos. You can set your favorite photo as the album cover, and choose a design for the app from 45 different themes.
■ Calendar view is supported
You can see all your photos by calendar view. How many photos did I take in this month? What did I do last year on this day? This app reminds you of the precious memories.
■ Original data won't be modified.
With MyPics, when you import photos or videos from the Camera Roll, it saves the original, unmodified data. Exif data like time stamps and geocoding will be stored as is and can be shared over iTunes or transferred to your PC.
■ Secure data set up
The photos and movies taken from your camera roll are saved using original data. Time stamp and location information included in Exif data along with the original file name are available. In addition, data imported into the app will be automatically backed up online using Dropbox! (You can also easily transfer original photos stored in the app using file sharing through iTunes)
■ A variety of other photo management functions
Our album app includes all functions necessary for photo management, because we want it to be fit for everyday use. All of the following functions are available on both the iPhone and the iPad.
- Create album in album
- Create, edit or delete
- Customize listing order
- Customize album cover photo
- Grouping albums by album set
- Import from Camera Roll
- Save to Camera Roll
- Move to different Album
- Copy to different Album
- Search by notes, tags
- Display photo location on map
- Change listing order
- View Exif data
- Send by email
- Message support
- Post on Facebook
- Post on Twitter
- Post on Flickr
- Print by AirPrint
- AirPlay support
- iTunes files sharing
- Automatic upload to Dropbox
- Dropbox upload
- Rotate, Crop, Effects, Brightness etc
- Customize theme
- Passcode protection
- Fullscreen view
- Import in background
- Landscape view compatible
- iPhone 4/4S/5/6/6 Plus, iPad high resolution (Retina) compatible
- Fully compatible with iPhone/iPad
What's New in Version 3.4
Thank you for your patience!
- iPhone6, 6 Plus resolution is now supported.
An add to home screen function
- We added a function to place shortcuts to each album on the iPhone home screen (this can be done from the album information screen).
Improvements to photo selection
- It was difficult to tell the difference between photos when importing, so we made it possible to change the size of the photo displayed on the photo selection screen (there is a switch button on the top right of the screen, so try pressing it).
- We changed the passcode to flat design.
- We fixed the flickering during start up bug.
Size change in the photo list view
- The number of columns in the photo list view can now be changed.
- The size of photos and thumbnails can now be changed from the settings screen.
- The size of photos and thumbnails can now be checked from the photo details screen.
Improvements to the photo editor
- We updated the Aviary editor to the latest version.
- We added a restore feature so that a photo can be returned to its original state after being edited and overwritten.
Additions to the items in settings
- The character size for slideshow captions can now be made larger.
- We changed the configuration of the settings screen.
$1.99 unlocks unlimited imports
Great price to support the developer. This app gave me a new way to think about photo management on the iPhone. My photos are more organized and I can quickly find pictures that were buried around screenshots, wallpapers etc. You can edit your pictures using to options, Photo editor or FX studio which are both feature rich. The photo editor is powered by Aviary. There's a backup option to Dropbox, integrated camera, you can set album thumbnails, create nested albums, imported pictures are easily identifiable and marked as saved and those awaiting import are not, theres a calendar view, map view. SO MANY FEATURES! Thank you developer for making this app.
Not there yet
I loved this apps but the reason I gave it a 3stars is because it lacks sub-folders creation. However, It does allow multiple folders under a main folder. It can only go one level deep though.
Also, adding more storage is the catch to this free apps. They gave you an initial 200 pics that u can organize. When you add your Dropbox account, they will reward u with 50 more.
Adding more storage section doesn't have a price listed. Hmm.. I was skeptical and scared when I clicked the Add More Storage button, a window poped-up but do not have a price on it. You have couple of choices, Cancel or Confirm. So I didnt even try to accept the confirmation. Im afraid the price will shock me.
To try out, I added my Dropbox account so I can import from Dropbox to this app. The way it work is when importing photos to this apps, it will access ur photos and Dropbox and other photo storage. However, the Import dialogue box only shows 7 photos.
Other than above, this apps rocks but still in young stage. Major advise is to show the Add more storage price before Confirm button and nested folders would be a plus. Hope it helps.
Love this app! I bought the full version, which is a reasonable price unlike some other apps out there. The photo organization makes my life so much easier. One suggestion I would make is to make an app that I can download on the computer so I can access the photos within the folders I have created. There are uploading options, such as Dropbox and emailing and messaging specific photos, but accessing all the photos within the folders would be ideal. If there is a way to do this, please do! That would be extremely helpful and would be the perfect app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 27, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AppStair, Inc
- © AppStair Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Removing the registration limit$1.99
- Filter Pack$0.99