Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Change colors in your photo AUTOMATICALLY with just a few taps on screen!
No need to presisely control over color of every tiny pixel, your device should do that hard work.
- highlight your photo by convert it into grayscale and then turn only some colors back.
- turn an arbitrary color into another one.
- Use of mask in parallel with selective color gives you more control.
- Sharing via Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, email.
- Resizing image, useful for sharing image.
- High resolution: iPod Touch 4/iPhone 3GS: 3M pixels; iPad 1: 4M pixels; iPhone 4/4S: 8M pixels; iPad 2: 12M pixels; iPad 3: 16MB.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- Optimized for iPad 2 dual core chip (on our test, speed up to 150% faster compare to when running on 1 core).
- Include tutorial video.
Please notes that the more distinct color an object have, the better the result (require fewer steps).
What's New in Version 1.2
- Add support for iPhone 5, iPod 5
(Fix bug with image size: on iPhone 5, iPod 5, previous version could not handle images with size bigger than 1MB)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 27, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hieu Do
- © 2012 ZeeCrux
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.