Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution
By BBC Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official BBC Top Gear Game!
Millions have downloaded Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution. With incredible visuals, loads of outrageous cars, iconic world locations, endless and mostly ridiculous customizations and truly unbelievable stunts, it’s everything you’d expect from the Top Gear team.
Want to balloon hop a motor home to clear the Grand Canyon? Use your sports car and escape Alcatraz by leaping as far as you can and landing on a barge? Speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup? You can do all this and more in Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution.
• Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
• A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
• Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
• Tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
• The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can't wait.
For all the latest news on the game follow us on Twitter @TopGearSSR
This App contains:
- links to selected social media sites
- in-app purchases that cost real money
- push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
What's New in Version 3.7
- Bug fixes & improvements
Terrific! Go TopGear!
Some say when there is an important job to do, he skives off to play croquet. Some say his right nipple has the exact shape of the Nurburgring. Some say his earwax tastes like Turkish Delight. All we know is.. He called the Stig! Terrific game! Love TopGear! I love the TV show and I love the app. 5 star from me. :D I have a Stig poster that has a bunch of the sayings of the Stig.
GET RID OF PERMITS!
This game would be a MILLION times better without them! Besides, you already torment us with non-obtainable Stig dollars. Why? Why?? WHY??? I'll give you 5 stars if they are DESTROYED.( not literally, just get rid of them, they limit the gameplay, which means its not played as much, meaning you don't get as many in-app purchases, so really you're losing money with permits.) So yeah. Please get rid of them, then it's a 5-star game.
Also, money-wise, I'm at a basic STOP. You can't win enough money, cash, etc. to do anything anymore. 1-star. And I'm being nice.
Could be great
Either charge for a game or don't. I don't mind paying for a game upfront but i can't stand ridiculous in app purchases. Especially since giving you only 10 game plays with one game play recharging every 5 minutes tries to force you into in app purchases. Hence if you want to finish the game, you will need either some patience or you need to spent some $$$.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 19, 2013
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © BBC Worldwide 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Nuts Value Pack $2.99
- A Few Permits $0.99
- Unlimited Permits$4.99
- Pack of 100 Permits$0.99
- Stig's Doubler$1.99
- Pack of 1,500 Gold Nuts$0.99
- A Pile of Gold Nuts $4.99
- Pack of 2,250 Gold Nuts$0.99
- A Sack of Gold Nuts $9.99
- Pack of 5,000 Gold Nuts$2.99