By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Always stay connected to the battlefield with the Battlelog app for iPhone and iPad.
It contains all the features you need to stay on top of the game. Check your stats, see what’s next to unlock, view the results from your matches, challenge your friends to Missions, customize your Loadout and see how you’re doing in the Geo Leaderboards.
Battlelog even connects to Battlefield™ 4 while you’re playing the game! Now you can find the server you want to play on or join a friend directly from the Battlelog app with Remote Joining. You can also customize your Loadout in real-time while you’re playing, and on iPad you can even use BattleScreen to get a fullscreen, real-time minimap of the game you’re playing.
You can also connect with friends and the Battlefield™ community. Write updates to your feed, read all the latest news and join other passionate fans in the forums. With Battlelog you will always have the battlefield with you.
• SOLDIER STATS & PROGRESSION – View the progress and stats of your soldier to see how far you are from your next rank, how many kills you’ve gotten, and which weapon is your best.
• LOADOUT – Customize your soldier’s Loadout wherever you are, and you can even update from the app in real-time while you’re playing.
• SUGGESTIONS & TRACKING – Get suggestions for new awards and unlocks to pursue, or find that special weapon you’re after and track it so you can follow its progression.
• BATTLE REPORTS – View detailed stats of your past games to inspect your strengths and weakness, and share the reports to your feed for extra bragging rights.
• MULTIPLAYER & REMOTE JOIN – View and find servers directly in the app, and join your friends or favorite servers remotely when you’re playing.
• BATTLESCREEN* - View the minimap in fullscreen and real-time on your iPad, while you’re playing. As squad leader you can even set new orders directly from the app.
• LEADERBOARDS – Choose your location and see how you stack up against friends, your city, your country and the world across a wide range of stats.
• MISSIONS – Challenge your friends to custom Missions to see who can get the most kills in a round or be the best tank destroyer.
• CAMPAIGN – View your campaign progression, check your stats and see how many points you’ve collected compared to your friends.
• FORUMS – Share your passion for Battlefield™ with the rest of the community in the forums.
• BATTLE FEED – Stay in touch with your friends’ Battlefield™ progression and share your stories with them.
• COM CENTER – See when your friends are online and are playing Battlefield™ and get quick access to their profile and stats.
• NEWS – Stay up-to-date with the latest Battlefield™ news from anywhere in the world.
• PREMIUM – See what releases and drops are coming up for Premium members.
• Battlefield™ 4
• Battlefield™ 3 (only iPhone)
What's New in Version 2.1.5
We’ve made some behind-the-scenes adjustments to improve overall gameplay.
EA Cant Do Anything Right
Crappy product, service is worse, now a horrible app to finish off the hat trick. This is what I get for trying something else instead of Call of Duty. Shame on me. From now on Ill stick with companies that put out good products instead of EA who had made it obvious for years that they are out to make a buck. Atleast 2K brings out good games with quality and Rockstar who pushes the envelope every time they put out a Grand Theft Auto game. EA is the prime example of corporate greediness. Theyre not out to make great products. They just trying to make a quick buck. Dragon Age is horrible now, Mass Effect is a big disappointment, The Old Republic was a failure. EA once again repeated history by ruining a once great game development studio. Everyone should take the time to look on how to get in on the class action lawsuit against EA because of their crap.
Good, but a few bugs
I don't know why people say this doesn't work, it works fine on both iPad mini and iPhone 5c. This app is an all around great app, especially for battlefield 4 when I want to customize my loadouts. However, there are some bugs. For me, the kits tab under unlocks shows all the classes listed as "Unknown" and the description for some things like I think the suav say unknown. Also, there are some things I cannot track. I want to see my progress on the EOD bot but there is no option to track. Besides these mainly annoying bugs, I love the app.
It's the best ap that is interrelated to a video game that actually works, sure their are minor problems but it is one of the best ap's I will ever used. Its features are simple to get the point across yet complexed to the idea that it can help out the user to use it at its most capable. You can change your load out mid-play, join matches when you want to, and join in the action to the same server where your friends are. You have to have the game(s) to even use it but that's the point. An interrelated gameplay mechanic at its finest. ;)
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 22, 2013
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2012 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.