By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Always stay connected to the battlefield with the Battlelog app for iPhone and iPad.
It contains all the features you need to stay on top of the game. Check your stats, see what’s next to unlock, view the results from your matches, challenge your friends to Missions, customize your Loadout and see how you’re doing in the Geo Leaderboards.
Battlelog even connects to Battlefield™ 4 while you’re playing the game! Now you can find the server you want to play on or join a friend directly from the Battlelog app with Remote Joining. You can also customize your Loadout in real-time while you’re playing, and on iPad you can even use BattleScreen to get a fullscreen, real-time minimap of the game you’re playing.
You can also connect with friends and the Battlefield™ community. Write updates to your feed, read all the latest news and join other passionate fans in the forums. With Battlelog you will always have the battlefield with you.
• SOLDIER STATS & PROGRESSION – View the progress and stats of your soldier to see how far you are from your next rank, how many kills you’ve gotten, and which weapon is your best.
• LOADOUT – Customize your soldier’s Loadout wherever you are, and you can even update from the app in real-time while you’re playing.
• SUGGESTIONS & TRACKING – Get suggestions for new awards and unlocks to pursue, or find that special weapon you’re after and track it so you can follow its progression.
• BATTLE REPORTS – View detailed stats of your past games to inspect your strengths and weakness, and share the reports to your feed for extra bragging rights.
• MULTIPLAYER & REMOTE JOIN – View and find servers directly in the app, and join your friends or favorite servers remotely when you’re playing.
• BATTLESCREEN* - View the minimap in fullscreen and real-time on your iPad, while you’re playing. As squad leader you can even set new orders directly from the app.
• LEADERBOARDS – Choose your location and see how you stack up against friends, your city, your country and the world across a wide range of stats.
• MISSIONS – Challenge your friends to custom Missions to see who can get the most kills in a round or be the best tank destroyer.
• CAMPAIGN – View your campaign progression, check your stats and see how many points you’ve collected compared to your friends.
• FORUMS – Share your passion for Battlefield™ with the rest of the community in the forums.
• BATTLE FEED – Stay in touch with your friends’ Battlefield™ progression and share your stories with them.
• COM CENTER – See when your friends are online and are playing Battlefield™ and get quick access to their profile and stats.
• NEWS – Stay up-to-date with the latest Battlefield™ news from anywhere in the world.
• PREMIUM – See what releases and drops are coming up for Premium members.
• Battlefield™ 4
• Battlefield™ 3 (only iPhone)
What's New in Version 2.5.0
+ Added Ping Support
It Needs More Stuff 💻📱
I really love it I started using it today for the first time. I logged on to my Battlelog on the computer too and I started to compare the Battlelog Go with the Battlelog we log on to the computer. I wish we could make our emblems and put the battlescreen for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus so we could se our gameplay and costumize our soldier in Battlelog Go. Thank you 👋😺
Main issue I'm having with it is not being able to change my load out. I used this feature a bunch for bf4 in between games cause the only way to change load out in game is during battle, which takes you out of the game fumbling around with it. So if you could possibly work on trying to fix that, that would be awesome. Otherwise the app is great.
The most recent version has had syncing problems. However, the dog tag selector is much more organized than the normal battle log in PC and in game. Seriously DUCE the person who thought Taft up needs a raise. So the dog tag selector upgrade and sync problem cancel out kinda. Well some if it. Fix the sync and it's good enough to get the job done.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 25, 2014
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2014 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.