French Video Dictionary - Translate, Learn and Speak with Video
By Right Shore Business Services Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A priori, the French Pretati language app may look like a light, fun and easy way to learn French. And why not? That is exactly what French Pretati has been designed for. To help the traveller, the businessman, the artist, the scholar or the wanderer in you, find the French connection, simply by learning to speak the French language. French Pretati is an intuitive language translation app utilizing voice and video lessons to help you make quick work of learning the essential and every day used French words and phrases. The French Pretati language app teaches you over 500 important French phrases and words so that when you drift by the Gorge du Verdon or you walk inside the Chateau de Chambord, you can express your awe in nothing but French!
For each such phrase, there is video of a French native speaker clearly pronouncing every word, so that you can grasp and speak the language, as if it was spoken by someone who knew French all their life. For you to have meaningful conversations, the phrases are grouped into categories for the most common travel situations including Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money. Other great features of the French Pretati app include the ability to playback each phrase in slow mode, mark favorites for quick reference and even copy the phrase to send via SMS or email to your friends back home! Au fait, French Pretati, apart from being a traveller’s best friend can also double up as a great learning tool for those who desire to start learning the basics of a foreign language in an easy, fast and fun way.
The app works completely offline so no need to worry about expensive international data costs or searching for an open WIFI network.
- Over 500 must- know French words and phrases for you to navigate the busy streets or the wine cellars of France, or simply converse in the French language
- High quality VIDEO and AUDIO for every word and phrase recorded by NATIVE SPEAKERS
- Quick SEARCH of all words and phrases so you don’t have to spend time looking for what you need
- Build your FAVORITES list to quickly access the French phrases you want to learn or translate
- Audio is perfect for headphones or over your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad speakers
- WORKS OFFLINE so you don't need to be connected to the Internet and pay international roaming charges when traveling
- Share the video or the phrase via SMS, email or social media
- SLOW PLAY feature allows you to hear the phrase slowly and clearly to help you get a better grasp of what is being spoken
- High definition graphics optimized for retina display
- A variety of CATEGORIES for every situation like Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money – this is the perfect travel dictionary app around
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
Some users have complained about the sound not playing. Please check to see that the RINGER is set to ON (device should not be on Mute) and press the '+' key on the iPhone/iPad to increase the volume.
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com
What's New in Version 4.3
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 357 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Right Shore Business Services Private Limited
- © Digital Avenues
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.