By InMotion Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Tiny Tails! In this city building game with an RPG twist, you are a mouse in charge of building a small village into an engaging prosperous world. Armed with nothing more than a couple ingredients and a crafting pot, you will craft tools and weapons to use while adventuring where you battle ants, centipedes and other menacing creatures who are hoarding things you need to expand the village!
Key features of the game:
• Create a thriving Mousewood village with expandable buildings and festive decorations
• Visit and interact with friends’ villages to earn rewards and flaunt your game status
• Level up through adventuring, utilizing casual combat with light RPG mechanics
• Enhance your playable avatar with a variety of upgradeable weapons and armor
• Assign craftsmice jobs to produce village revenue; customizable to match user play times
• Explore a variety of levels based on difficulty to ensure hours of endless gameplay
• Earn a variety of rewards via a robust quest system featuring over 300+ quests
• Discover and create new items using over 1000+ recipes in the extensive crafting system
Tiny Tails is completely free-to-play, but some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app-purchases in your device's settings. Tiny Tails requires an internet connection to play.
What's New in Version 1.16.0
- Thanksgiving content update
- Free outfit with purchase of mouse coins or cheese
- Bug fixes for iOS 7 / 6
Worth the download
It's slow in the beginning, but once you get a few levels so your health and energy is up it's a much more fun. I suggest you craft your weapon asap followed by your helm. NEVER USE YOUR CHEESE!! It will be needed to upgrade EVERYTHING and if you want extra crafting pots. You get cheese from the green quests, and the quest refresh every 8 hrs. I gave this game 4 stars instead of 5 because of the significant amount of cheese needed and the very few quests or quest that give it.
Slow, needs bag management, costs to level up.
Cute, fun concept, but my inventory gets full of stuff I can't use and can't get rid of, which makes it pointless to quest since I can't get quest rewards. So, you have to put the game aside while you potion takes 30 minutes to craft.
If you want to increase your bag size, it costs real money. If you want to level your building, it costs real money. Kind of poor design that way.
Overall, very impressed!
This is a really fun game! It takes a while to be able to get armor and weapons, but it's still fun. I play this multiple times every day. I think I like this game better than Clash of Clans!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 1.16.0
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InMotion Software, LLC
- © 2008-2014 InMotion Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cheese Stack$4.99
- Cheese Pile$9.99
- Coin Stack$4.99
- Coin Pile$9.99
- Cheese Box$19.99
- Coin Box$19.99
- Cheese Chest$49.99
- Coin Chest$49.99