By InMotion Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Tiny Tails! In this city building game with an RPG twist, you are a mouse in charge of building a small village into an engaging prosperous world. Armed with nothing more than a couple ingredients and a crafting pot, you will craft tools and weapons to use while adventuring where you battle ants, centipedes and other menacing creatures who are hoarding things you need to expand the village!
Key features of the game:
• Create a thriving Mousewood village with expandable buildings and festive decorations
• Visit and interact with friends’ villages to earn rewards and flaunt your game status
• Level up through adventuring, utilizing casual combat with light RPG mechanics
• Enhance your playable avatar with a variety of upgradeable weapons and armor
• Assign craftsmice jobs to produce village revenue; customizable to match user play times
• Explore a variety of levels based on difficulty to ensure hours of endless gameplay
• Earn a variety of rewards via a robust quest system featuring over 300+ quests
• Discover and create new items using over 1000+ recipes in the extensive crafting system
Tiny Tails is completely free-to-play, but some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app-purchases in your device's settings. Tiny Tails requires an internet connection to play.
What's New in Version 1.13
- Fixed data loss issues from 1.12
- Come celebrate Love Day festivities in Mousewood!
- New quests
- New weapons, armor and gear
- Bug fixes
Cute & Wonderful game! However...🐭🐭
Its a wonderful game and everything! Love just about everything about it. Reminds me of my childhood years of adventures with Fievel from American Tail & the movie The Secret of NIMH. It just badly needs some fixes PRETTY PLEASE, ASAP!
1) The game crashes every time I go and try to invite friends from Facebook. Please fix this! I play & run on ipod touch 4th gen.
2) Also it would be VERY Nice and VERY Lovely if we got to re-name our town AND the Mouse character, PLEASE!
These would be wonderful fixes/updates, especially the crashing issue.
And to ANYONE else out there that is playing this, you my friend request me by the name: AnimalsFurever
Best Support team, AWESOME game!
Game glitched and we lost save data after newest update, but the support team was RIGHT ONTOP of it when players like me reported it.
Support was super helpful and responsive, and we had our game back as well as our save files back with no harm done AND the update with a 36 hour period! Well done guys! The update is wicked awesome so far, I love the detail put into it!
Cutesy but Fun!
The design aspects are perhaps a bit twee, but the game's structure and play are very well thought out and addictive. I spend way too much time playing this game, but it's rewarding, fun, thoughtful and just silly enough to play as a fine casual game. Just wish that I could afford to buy more in-game purchases!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 12, 2014
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InMotion Software, LLC
- © 2008-2014 InMotion Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cheese Stack$4.99
- Cheese Pile$9.99
- Cheese Box$19.99
- Coin Stack$4.99
- Coin Pile$9.99
- Coin Box$19.99
- Cheese Chest$49.99
- Cheese Wagon$99.99