Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FREE TODAY *** Normally $0.99
You float like a butterfly and hover like a honeybee. You're one of a new breed of precision flyers... A Bungee Bird! Fling yourself high and savor the view but pay close attention on your descent. Bungee Birds is the latest game from award-winning developer i4software.
Capture your flag to keep your place on the bungee and advance to the next level. Master the skill of one, we'll add two, then three and you'll see... balloons and stars and some other surprises are waiting as you progress through 24 awe-inspiring, hand-designed levels.
• Simple "one finger" bungee sling to control launch height
• Tilt your device left or right to guide your descent
• Gather stars as you soar to add to your score
• Friendly balloons will help you do the impossible
• We'll automatically add more you'll control
• 24 hand-designed levels to challenge your skills
• Original music and sound effects will make you smile
1. Launch birds in the air and guide them to land at specific spots on the wire.
2. Earn points for gathering stars.
3. Use balloons wisely to your advantage!
4. Unlock levels of the game by obtaining required points for each level.
5. Improve your concentration while having fun and unlock all 24 levels of the game!
This is a really fun game! The controls are easy, and the beautiful hand drawn graphics are just gorgeous. This is truly a good attempt by the developers, have not played a game like this before though it does reminds me a little of a game called Monkeys on another operating system. Still, this game is so fun as it not only utilizes the touch capabilities on your screen, but also lets you control by shaking it to the left and right (like Temple Run). It's really easy to play, and it's even more easy to get hooked and play for a long time! Worth the price.
Good game, could be even better!
First of all, the gameplay is fun and addictive. The animations are basic, but cute.
The game could be a LOT better if it had a few more things:
*More stage types and levels (not just a rainforest…why not a city?)
*Pinch to zoom out BEFORE a launch that way you can plan the level
*A restart or a "redo" button so that if you mess up, you don't have to sit through the whole thing
*Also, I wish there was a better points system
But I think that they will fix that in updates! Otherwise it's a great game, fun to play!
Cute birdie game!
This game has actually the best difficulty level a game has to offer. The levels are not too hard, but not so easy, especially as the levels go. I like the sound effects and back ground music, which is quite relaxing. The game is easy to understand and the controls are simple too. It uses the tilt of your iPhone, so beware of that, which is not a bad thing. Great graphics with good detail. All in all, it is a 5 star app.
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 12, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESS International Corporation
- © i4software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.