Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.22.153
• Winter is coming to an end! This update will disable the winter theme.
• It also comes with some minor bug fixes to improve your gaming experience.
• Stay tuned for some aMOOzing new things in the near future!
Hay Day's latest update is here containing EGGciting additions!
What’s BIG in this update?
• Introducing new animals: Ducks
• Travel to your fishing area and repair the new Duck Salon
• Catch a Duck with your newly produced Duck Trap, and send it to the Duck Salon for a feather-cut
• Upgrade the Duck Salon all the way to level 6 for more seats and funny animations
• Wonderful side effect of the Salon service: Duck Feathers
• Use Duck Feathers for new products: Pillows and Blankets
What else is new?
• New mid-level rewards: collect additional rewards on the way to your next XP level (starting from level 15)
• Tap your XP-level star icon to see upcoming content for your next level
Community Requested Features
• New checklist board next to the town platform on your farm: find out easily what your town visitors are asking for
• An additional boat crate help request exclusively for your Neighborhood friends
Great graphics, wide variety of contents, and the app's speed all make this game one of the best I've ever played. Its addicting, as long as a player has patience to play. Things take time in this game, understandable because things won't just be handed to you. You don't really need to spend money on in-app purchases unlike what many seem to think. You can't just buy your way through the game with diamonds, some stuff has to be earned. Now to the real positives. There are always new updates making this app better and better. The animals every season around the holidays even get dressed up! How great is that? Also, the neighborhood aspect of the game is one of the best. Being involved with other players around your level is great for when you really need something, although you have to wait till level 29 to unlock it. Maybe that level should be lowered. But overall, amazing! As long as you stick to the game; many new fun things will be unlocked your sure to enjoy!:)
Love love love!
I absolutely love hayday! I have been playing for about going on 2 years and I still play several times a day. For those of u who haven't figured out about the boat. If u get a boat order that I don't wanna fill just hit the send off button before u fill any crates and it will send off the boat. And it is not expensive at all. I bought 250 diamonds the last time they were on sale for 2.99 and I still have 248 that was about 3 months ago. I have hired time about 4 time for 5 days, from those same 250 diamonds but the game just keeps giving me diamonds. It's great, the best game ever! This game is not hard at all, just be patient. Those of u who complain about not getting enough stuff to upgrade, get over it, it's a game and they r not just gonna hand it to u. U have to play to win! I would spend a lot of time looking thru the news paper and I would just about find everything I needed. If u don't have patience this is not the game for u. Thanks for making such a great game!
Great game, but....
This is a great game and I've probably been playing it for close to 6 or 7 months and I'm on level 44. Through the months I've noticed some things that could be improved upon. Sometime, the game is too touchy. I can't tell you how many times I've accidently clicked the Lightning bolt button to have a crop grow immediately or something from the machines finish immediately and I have just wasted 3-5 diamonds!!! You should ask us if we are sure we want to finish the item now and use however many diamonds rather than just doing it automatically. Also, we should be able to change things from the queue if we accidentally put the wrong item in there. All of the items take a long time to make so it's annoying when you have to wait 2-8 extra HOURS just because we accidentally put the wrong thing in there.
Anther thing that would help would be to make the land extension products a lot easier to find. I've accumulated 27 mallets, 24 stakes and only 4 land deeds.
I thought Tom was a great bonus to this game at first but he just sleeps too darn much! Most of us only play this game when we have some downtime in the day. So it'd be better if he didn't sleep or maybe for just like 30 mins.
Also, moving things around is too slow and difficult! It would be nice if you made it more like CoC, it's so much easier to relocate things!
Other than those things, this game is so great!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 03, 2015
- Version: 1.22.153
- Size: 67.6 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds$1.99
- Bag of Diamonds$4.99
- Sack of Diamonds$9.99
- Box of Diamonds$19.99
- Box of Diamonds$2.99
- Chest of Diamonds$39.99
- Bag of Coins$2.99
- Pile of Coins$0.99
- Bag of Diamonds$0.99
- Sack of Coins$7.99