Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
It’s time for our next FARMtastic update!
More opportunities to ask for help from your friends and neighbors!
• Ask for help with any truck order or town visitor request! You can ask for help 3 times a day for each!
• Neighborhood members can ask for one more help each day.
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• New mining booster: get more out of each mining tool
• New coin booster: more coins from truck, boat & town orders
• New fishing booster: catch heavier fish
• New platinum fish weight level: catch heavier fish and earn additional diamond rewards from your fishing book
• Postman improvements: get more letters and gifts per day! Also, new rewards in the gift catalogue
• Neighborhood chat: See how many neighbors are currently online
• Maggie has new truck customization pieces for you
• Many new exclusive decorations in the Derby rewards
• The farm likes system now has improved stability
• Stay tuned for the new upcoming Power Derby and a new farm visitor event, where you can sell selected decorations for coins
• Look forward to our Halloween celebrations
Ratings and Reviews
Running a farm is hard and often thankless work—unless that farm happens to be an adorable piece of virtual land overseen by a helpful, chatty scarecrow. Swiping across plots of land to harvest crops, feed livestock and manufacture goods is pleasantly relaxing, and growing your tiny farm into a booming business is a hugely satisfying achievement. Silly characters, cute critters, and a variety of things to plant, reap, build, and sell make Hay Day easy to pick up and tough to put down.
All Around Great
Everything about this game seems so well thought our & cared for. Any one of any age can play this game. It’s extremely fun for the lower levels, but also shows some love to the higher leveled players. I’ve been playing for 4 years and it truly never gets tiring. Those worried about “pay to play” or “pick up then drop” type games, you won’t have o worry about that with hayday. Hayday makes it relatively easy to upgrade & function your farm. Those who don’t want to spend money will do just fine without, but it really makes buying in app purchases so much worth it. Which is good for kids due t the fact you can pass without paying, but for the older folks who would like to invest money it’s great. Even if you do invest money you don’t really end up spending too much. And if your anything like most people, you don’t get tired of this game. Many users have been playing for YEARS. this isn’t a game where you start to get bored, or you run out of things to do. It truly is an amazing game and the community is beautiful. Whether you want to play alone or with others this game really suits your interests. It’s also pretty customizable, most features you can choose not to do, and it won’t affect your gameplay too much. This game has a lot goin for it , and considering how young it is (only 6 years old) it’s amazing what these creators did. Everything in it is just so beautifully put together and detailed. Happy farming :)
Wow! I love it!
Okay so I have been playing this game for 3 years now! I really, really love it! When I was younger, I downloaded this game because I saw animals and I am in LOVE with animal games! I played the game and I didn’t understand and I only made it to level 6 back when I deleted and completely forgot about Hay Day. When I was looking through my purchased games, I noticed hay day and I was like, “Ohh, I remember this!”. So I downloaded and started a whole new game. I am on level 14 and I am so addicted! Every time I get a notification like; “Milk is ready to be collected!” Or “Your animals are missing you!” I click the notification so fast and spend as much time as I could on the game. My favorite animal on the game (so far..) is the pig! It is really cute and chubby 😻 and when I tap on them they wave! How cute!! Everything adds up to the game and everything is homemade! We harvest crops, use those crops to make goods, and get money for selling them! Everything grows in the game and nothing will ever stop growing! I also adore the way we can chat with other people and trade! It’s a really good way to meet people and help other farms out. I am in a neighborhood and I am really good friends with everyone in the neighborhood. I also like how the game isn’t cruel and we don’t slaughter the pig for bacon, but we do put hem in a machine and take their fat! I really love this game and I hope updates will come on their way soon!
Keep up the good work
- Supercell Oy
- 139.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds $1.99
- Bag of Diamonds $4.99
- Sack of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.