By Vectorworks, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Vectorworks Nomad app allows you to access your Vectorworks documents wherever you are—whenever you need them—with your mobile device. It gives you more freedom not only to share files, but also to make design decisions from any location. Changes you make to Vectorworks files are automatically synchronized to your private cloud library, allowing you to browse and share your latest designs from any web-enabled device.
Vectorworks Cloud Services saves time by freeing up local computing power. Use cloud technology to automate and decouple resource-heavy workflows, shifting calculations needed to generate sections, elevations, renderings, and BIM data to the cloud.
Whether you're in a meeting, on the job site, or on vacation, the Vectorworks Nomad app allows you to view, mark up, share, and synchronize your Vectorworks files across your devices and with your colleagues—all from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad.
• Interact with a native iOS application that supports common touch gestures
• View and navigate 3D renderings of Vectorworks files in the cloud library, with optional 3D backgrounds
• Extend your cloud library through integration with Dropbox
• Share files with clients or collaborators
• Mark up PDF files with Text, Freehand, Oval, Rectangle, and Line tools and save the marked up files to the cloud library
The Vectorworks Nomad app is a part of Vectorworks Cloud Services, and is available to anyone who registers for a free account or anyone who is a member of the Vectorworks Service Select subscription program. Vectorworks Service Select members have access to an expanded feature set.
• Increased storage capacity
• Manual or scheduled Sheet layer to PDF cloud processing
• Cloud Publish within Vectorworks
• Ability to measure objects in the PDF drawings generated on the cloud.
• Vectorworks files uploaded to your cloud library or Dropbox
What's New in Version 5.6
Adds the ability to upload photos to the cloud from within the app.
Adds the ability to view shared folders inside the 'Shared with me' folder.
Adds the ability to open a .vgx file, containing a 3D model of a .vwx file.
Adds the ability to view a panorama image that was processed and saved to the cloud from Vectorworks.
Sample files now appear as files shared by Vectorworks, Inc.
Minimum supported OS is now iOS 10.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 65.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Vectorworks, Inc.
- © 2015 Vectorworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.