This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Simple, Easy and Beautiful!
Now, make your own handy and well-favored notepad with NOTE'd
NOTE'd sort notepads for use you want and save every minute of you whenever.
The idea flashed into your head, the beautiful scenery before your eyes,
the music ringing in your ears and here at your feet. Do note'd the everything.
* Try NOTE'd like this
- Write brief memo, diary
- Wishlist when go supermarket
- travel notes for the memory of your trip
- Voice memo when can't type
- Both location of famous restaurants and pictures of delicious foods, guidebook for famous restaurants
- Photo album with pictures and stories
* NOTE'd provides many useful features.
- Notepad design of various style
- Attach photo, map and voice memo
- Make notepads into categories
- Easy and handy bookmark
- Unity view for every memos, bookmarked memos
- Labeling for the lastest memo
- Watch, Listen now memos and attachments
- Support proverb, famous saying (Please make a blank memo)
- Notes for Lock Screen
- Sharing to Twitter, Facebook
- Send E-mail and Text Message
- Password protection (start-up screen and for each notepad)
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox
- Sort Notepads with Drag&Drop
What's New in Version 1.8
- Bug fixes and support for iOS 9
Been great so far
Simple easy to use. With several kids and different things to do around the house it's great for separating them all. Folder for each kid helps me keep up with their wish list (one for the wife too) notes and things to do all separate. My daughters have it to and have a folder for each class to keep assignments and homework separate.
I've tried them all. The key with note apps, IMO, is to use their strengths. There are no "one size fits all" note apps. I used Note'd to record ideas. I'm in a position where in interviewed by the media quote a bit. I keep different notes on various domains on and it's perfect because:
1. Speed. It's fast to create and/or edit
2. Voice notes. When my hands are full I can quickly talk and then transcribe later if I want.
3. Workflow. Let's face it. Apps are a commodity. Customer service and the workflow of the app are what sets them apart.
Wish list. I would love to see a web version of this. Regardless I'll still give it 5 stars as I use it and use it often. Kudos to the engineers.
I want to ask for an iPad version and suggest some new features
1. The people like me who only has an iPad would like to have the full version of the app to use it in the complete screen of the device
2. My suggestion is that the app let the user to select the cover of the "notebooks" from the photo gallery, and also let the users to delate the notebooks.
I hope the develop team to read this Review