Google Drive – secure online file storage
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.2017.25202
• Fixed issues that in rare cases could cause the app to crash
Buggy background audio playing feature
When I slide up from the bottom of my device when not in the app and click play, it often will play the last song I played on top of the current song. Also, the skip forward or back 30 second buttons rarely only skip that amount of time. Ideally be able to seek to any part of the track.
Another minor thing you could fix is when I play audio within the app it "stutters" at the beginning.
This app is still the most helpful for my purposes of playing an instrumental in the background while practicing rapping and singing my songs reading them from the notes app.
Love this app! But can you please make Quick Access optional?
*update* Quick Access is optional! Not sure if it was always in the settings (could have been my mistake) or if they added it in, but thank you! I'm keeping the 4 stars because I've been having issues uploading photos since the last update. I ended up losing some things because it said they uploaded, but never actually did. It seems to be working right now, so I hope that was fixed. Also, uploads can be a bit slow. Still a good app and one I will continue to use.
What happened to Empty Trash?
At one time you couldn't empty the trash with the Drive app. They finally added that feature... and then the latest update(s) removed it again?! What the hell, Google.
In general the app has been getting worse with each update and they keep adding useless features. Quick Access is a complete waste of space and I usually find myself disabling it; it'd be much better if I could set what showed up there. And photos now take a lot longer to load and sometimes don't load at all.
Bottom line, whoever designed this app should be drug out into the street and shot.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 4.2017.25202
- Size: 165 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99