Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Change colors in your photo AUTOMATICALLY with just a few taps on screen!
No need to presisely control over color of every tiny pixel, your device should do that hard work.
This free version supports images of maximum size 300K pixels (~640x480).
- highlight your photo by convert it into grayscale and then turn only some colors back.
- turn an arbitrary color into another one.
- Use of mask in parallel with selective color gives you more control.
- Sharing via Twitter, email.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- Include tutorial video.
Please notes that the more distinct color an object have, the better the result (require fewer steps).
What's New in Version 1.2
- Add support for iPhone5, iPod5
MAJOR PROBLEM ON iPHONE VERSION
After loading an image and pressing one of the buttons on the bottom of the screen, the window that pops up covers all of the other buttons and can't be moved, rendering this app 100% useless
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 27, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hieu Do
- © 2012 ZeeCrux
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.