By The Active Network, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make race day easier with mobile registration
The ACTIVE Works On-Site app allows you to quickly register and check in participants on-site at your event by simply swiping IDs and credit cards. Lower your stress level on race day by eliminating paper registration forms and long lines, saving time and trees!
* Swipe participant's credit card and the name will automatically populate, or simply key in name.
* Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
* Swipe credit card or type in credit card information for payment.
* You're done!
* Swipe participant's ID or type in their name to search for their registration (fuzzy or specific search allowed).
* Search by team and check in team members one by one (group check-in not supported at this time)
* Assign a bib by either scanning or manually entering a bib number.
* View T-shirt size, team name, category, and price type description.
* View custom questions & answers.
* Mark waivers as signed.
* You're done!
Other app features:
* View reports within the app to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device).
* Turn registration form questions on or off from within the app.
Note: This app works on all iOS 4.0+ devices (iPhones, iPads). To make payment fast and easy, you can use a credit card reader provided by The Active Network or a supported third party like the Linea-pro 4, sold by IDScan.net (http://idscan.net/LineaPro4.htm) and Infinite Peripherals (http://www.ipcprint.com).
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
1. Support to purchase Add-on merchandise during participant registration.
2. Free merchandise (e.g. t-shirt size question) is now added to the participant's order and can be viewed during check-in.
3. iPhone 5 layout support.
4. Bug fixes.
What To Do
There are no instructions to show you how to log-in, the intro page doesn't direct you to a registration screen, but will direct you to facebook. What if I don't want to use Facebook to sign in.....once signed in there is NO direction on how to add your event.
What is this?!
Downloaded the app and then signed in, brings you to select an organization in which you can't. It just comes to a dead stop.
Help! After I log in… it stalls out… and NOTHING! I have tried restarting, reloading…nothing!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 23, 2013
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Active Network, Inc
- © The Active Network Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.