Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Team up and fight alongside friends in the best Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)! Plan your strategy, strengthen your Heroes and wipe out the enemy base in thrilling, fast-paced, real-time battles.
For centuries, Sinskaald Rift, a mysterious region of Haradon, has been the battleground of immortal warriors known as the Heroes of Order & Chaos. Now it’s your turn to join their honored ranks as the most powerful champions in the realm!
» AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME «
• Choose from 50 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
• Play for free with an ever-changing roster of amazing Heroes
• Develop your skills and upgrade equipment to overpower your foes and win victory for your team!
• Real-time action: Scout out the map and lure opponents into an ambush in the fog of war
» AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS OR ON YOUR OWN «
• Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on three distinct maps (3v3, 5v5, and Steampunk 5v5)
• Blends cooperation with buddies and competition against enemies for an addictive experience
• Develop teamwork and cunning strategies to rule the world of Haradon
HOC is free to play, but if you wish you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. By using this App, you may be offered advertising content. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
What's New in Version 1.9.0
• Three new heroes to be released in succession:
» Draeznor, Javelin Warrior – Fighter
- Draeznor spent most of his childhood using his brute strength to protect his weaker sibling, Kurzdor, from the more thuggish members of their tribe. His mind eventually grew as wild as the forests he roamed and his javelins could only bring bleeding and death.
» Qiu Yuelan, Artful Assassin – Fighter
- Qiu Yuelan is a fierce assassin from the East whose loyalty once extended to anyone who could pay her bill. Qiu Yeulan is nevertheless still a dexterously deadly femme fatale, with nothing standing between her and a victory but her very sharp machete. No mercy can be found from either her or her doppelgangers.
» Redtrophi Queen, Carapace Crown – Guardian
- Princess Redtrophi abruptly inherited the position of Queen after her mother was tragically killed by the demon Kirasath in a vicious battle. Transforming between Fortifying Stance and Crusading Stance, she is both a ranged mage and a lethal tank.
• Daily Free Lottery is back!
• Chinese New Year special limited-time items and events.
• Gameplay balance adjusted based on player feedback.
Love it. Almost all the heroes are super creative and their alternative customs rock! I have a few ideas that I as customer who've bought heroes before would love to see. Sometimes to try out some heroes you might be interested in you have to wait a while to try them out. Since the number of heroes keeps growing it'll get harder to try other heroes for you to buy them. My idea is that you guys should make a day out of each month that all the heroes are playable for 24 hours. That way if someone's been trying to try out a hero they're interested in, that's when they finally get their chance to do so. Maybe they go ahead and buy them. It's a win win deal. I hope you guys keep making this game awesomer. Oh and add a few more maps. That would be super awesome.
Wrote a great review but I took me out of it so I made this
Good game would like to see a skill where you can summon a neutral creature to help you (not take the creature from its spot but make a new one to help til it dies) please make this happen I wrote a review to clash of clans (when I played it) and none of my ideas was made in game with this idea I think it would make it a new and awesome gaming experience for your loving players,and I would like to see a lot more heroes and a hero that old control the minds of enemy soldiers and have a set of controls for where to go who to attack who and what to guard so please as a loving player of this game please make my request become reality for me your players and to make your game somehow (be use its so awesome) make it even better.
Thank you gameloft
Five Star Rating 🌟
This is by far the funniest game I've ever played but there are some things that I would change.
For starters playing on my iPhone is fun but when it comes to my tablet it's the same except the "sword" or attack button and "switch" button should be expanded to be bigger than they are for the reason I click it and it works properly but at times it act as if I used the click movement function and my hero runs in the opposite direction and has caused me to be killed, and miss out on a kill so that's one detail of change.
Second the analog stick function doesn't always respond as it properly should.
Example: when I'm being attacked or am going to be attacked my hero does nothing and I am killed or when I need/want to run my hero does nothing and I am possibly killed.
So that also something I would change.
And lastly I would make it so for people like myself who have no wifi at home can play at least solo and earn a little experience.
Thank you for your time and please try and read this cause it's important and others besides myself will benefit and make this game greater.!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 16, 2015
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 774 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Chest of Runes$14.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Bottle of Runes$24.99
- A Glowing Handful of Runes$0.99
- A Radiant Bottle of Runes$12.99
- A Radiant Pot of Runes$24.99
- Pot of Runes$49.99
- A Radiant Chest of Runes$7.99
- A Radiant Barrel of Runes$49.99