Amgen Tour of California
By Tour Tracker LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Follow the 2017 Amgen Tour of California with our official mobile application, the Amgen Tour of California Tour Tracker presented by Microsoft.
Tour Tracker presented by Microsoft combines live video, GPS tracking, text commentary, photo feeds, tour standings, stage previews, results and more. No matter where you are, with Tour Tracker you are part of the action.
For 2017 we are excited to again provide coverage of the Amgen Tour of California Men's Race and the Amgen Breakaway From Heart Disease Women's Race Empowered with SRAM.
Highlights of our coverage include...
• Live news and data coverage of both the Men's and Women's Races
• Exclusive Women’s Race Stage Recap Video after each stage
• Men's live video coverage of the final two hours of each stage
• Details of every stage, team and rider
• Live situation on the road (breaks, time gaps)
• GPS tracking on interactive maps and profiles
• Full official results & standings
• Live splits and finish times for time trials
• Push notifications for key race moments
• Text recaps of every stage
• Photography of every stage
• Time Machine stage-data replay ®
• Rankings based on time off the front ®
• Integration with iPhone Calendar ®
What's New in Version 6.5
iOS 11 update
Every year the app keeps on getting better. They add new features they make it faster. And I'm so psyched that they added coverage of the women's race.
Only way to track the TdC
I love this app. It gives me what I want, any issues with video seem to be due to the provider, not the app.
Love this app
Cycling is a passion of mine and this app connects me to the sport like no other. Highly recommend this and their other apps!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Tour Tracker LLC
- © Tour Tracker LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.