Avocado: For Couples
By Avocado Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Avocado is the fun, private, and secure app for couples to stay connected. Send messages, share calendars and lists, doodle on photos, and more!
Featured on the App Store in 2013 as a Best New App, and as New and Noteworthy and What’s Hot, Avocado keeps your favorite person as close as your phone.
Why Avocado? Whether you’re miles apart or continents away, this couples app helps you and your boo stay connected anytime, anywhere. And just like home, it’s a private space for the two of you to collect and share a life.
* Fast, private and secure messaging
* Photo sharing
* Sketching! With fun and quirky stickers for your doodles
* Shared lists for everything from weekly groceries to new date ideas
* Shared calendar to schedule appointments, vacations, and more
* Hugs & Kisses that can be sent to your boo, making their day
* Advanced data encryption and security features
* Complete archive of your relationship for walks down memory lane
* Available on the web
Learn more about the best app for couples: avocado.io
Have a support question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @avocado
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/avocadolovesyou
The Guacamole Makers at Avocado
What's New in Version 1.7.5
- Bug fixes!
Even better if it have these necessary features!
I dont know if it's just me for the app is indeed missing some features!
I dont write reviews much but this is a great & useful app, just missing sth so I'm suggesting them here. Hope app developers can fix soon so I can come back to this app!!
1.When u're in the app & u put ur phone on silent, the app won't vibrate when u have new text! I know I can just turn silent off but when I'm with other people, even the shortest and cutest alert sound can turn out annoying after a bit use! And I can't just focus my eyes on the app the whole time, sometimes I need to do little things & if I put phone on silent & I'm still in the app, the app won't vibrate!!!
2. Sometimes, the app sends texts late! I was texting & suddenly it stops & then receive many texts at the same time saying 2 or 3 ming ago!!!
3. The texting style is kinda of hard to keep up too! The plain grey & white board is hard to see so I could not figure out at a glance which one is mine, which one is the partner's!! Also the text font is so thin & light color which make it hard to see too.
But I do love other features that other couple apps don't have such as:
1. The name, Avocado!!! Yay!!! When it appears on the lock screen that I have a text from the app, nobody know what Avocado app is if he/she does not use it!!! Privacy there!!! Thx!!! :)
2. U can set up emotion icons with ur real pictures!!! Awesome!!!
My fiancé is stationed in Korea he is in the Air Force and I live in California. He is going to be stationed there for the next year. We were able to spend a few weeks together before he left to Korea as soon as he left I went looking for "long distance relationship" apps and came across a few and tried them all out. None of them were as good as Avocado. We love how easy it is to send pictures and videos we often like to doodle on our photos and send them to each other. We also send links a lot to each other like vine links or anything along those lines. It is so convenient for us whenever I'm like, "I'm sending you a photo" he'll respond with, "Avocado?" We use it every single day and it also comes in handy when I don't want to wake him up by text since he is 17 hours ahead our time difference is pretty different I'll send him messages on avocado so he won't wake up but when he checks his avocado he wakes up to sweet messages :) I recommend this to any couple. We love it so much. Thank you for creating it!
Such an amazing App & service
Just had a 2 year relationship switch into long distance and Avocado has really been a huge help. So many fun ways to interact better than on a social network or text message. We give each other fun tasks in the Lists section (including a list of things we miss about each other that is always being updated). We change our profile photos to different themes together. We even use the word “Avocado” as a verb as in “lets avocado” when we find each other on some other platform.
The only thing that would make this even better is automatic background updating for smoother offline use, more integration with other apps, the ability to share more media types AND stickers like the ones on Facebook Messenger, can’t get enough of those.
Definitely the best app out there for couples.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.7.5
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Avocado Software, Inc.
- © 2012 Avocado Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-Year subscription to Avocado Unlimited$14.99