Toca Kitchen Monsters
By Toca Boca AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! In this Monster edition of the super-hit Toca Kitchen you can cook and play with food for two hungry monsters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for the response from the hungry monster...
- 2 cool monsters - each with their own favorite food!
- 8 different ingredients that can be prepared in many different ways!
- Season the food - but watch out if you do it too much...
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix any of the ingredients
- Optional vegetarian mode!
- Fantastic original artwork!
- No rules or stress - play any way your kids want to!
- Kid-friendly interface!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Toca Kitchen Monsters is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? What do Monsters like to eat? Why do the Monsters spit some food out if it is over-seasoned? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca toys, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Your kids can play with it however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Great for kids
I love this game. It is a nice game but I rated it four stars for a reason. I rated it like that because their is not a large variety. I understand that their is a version that you need to pay to get more. But at least they should have more food items. Also the blue monster when I try to give it broccoli it just falls and it sticks it's tongue out. Also I hear that their is a optional vegetarian mode. I have tried for days to activate this mode. I does not work. I do not see an option anywhere in the parent section. Where am I suppose to activate this mode. Please just make an easy button where you can add this. Also if you add this are their more vegetarian food items if you activate this mode. Add more food items and make it easier for me to put on vegetarian mode.
unique app, definitely worth downloading
1. While I agree with some reviewers that this app has not much of a purpose, i must say it is really well done. It's not really educational, but it's a nice distraction if you want them to be occupied with something for good 10 minutes. It sort of replaces real playing, which is good and bad.
3. Conceptually, it's brilliant!
2. The drawings are fun, cool and believable. The angle point of view is really catchy and unique.
I will look into other app from the same developer because they do have a cool niche.
My daughter-wise, she loves it. Though I don't want her to replace real toys with this, it's still great for traveling, etc.
I showed my five-year-old twins, Jana and Gavin, this game about a month ago and they haven't stopped playing it! Every night before bed they ask me to log the iPad in for them so they can play "mwonster kitchen". Every time I make dinner on the stove, Jana comes over and starts cooking some mushrooms and carrots so the monster (whom she calls Flufferoni) can eat with us. One thing that I don't like about this game is that the blue monster (Mr. Wikkles) won't eat broccoli. My children have decided not to eat broccoli because Mr. Wikkles won't eat his. Other than that, this game is great. I highly recommend it.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Toca Boca AB
- © Toca Boca
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.