Bike Race Free - Top Motorcycle Racing Game
By Top Free Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 100+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited multiplayer matches
- Subscriptions are $2.99 USD weekly, $7.99 USD monthly and $39.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
What's New in Version 6.6.2
Shop UI improvements
In-game performance improvements
Shuts off sound of iHeart radio since last update. Please fix.
Besides that, this is a great game. Between the multi player games, the tournaments and single player where you collect stars, there are lots of different ways to play and win new bikes. I've never paid for a single bike and have won more than 10,000 multi player games so don't listen to the people that claim it's pay to win. I have 51 different bikes with all kinds of abilities. Just play, have fun, get better and you'll start winning more and earning more bikes. Acrobat bike is still my favorite and it's not hard to get. I do like Agile Soul I must admit though.
Good game, but expensive things for one bike
The game is good, nice graphics, not too many glitches, but the bike are just so expensive to get. The ultra bike is really fast, and can't brake(,only if you fall out the world), but it costs $30, I would pay $7.99 tops for something, but that thing is too much just for better scores.
(And there is one bike that is a [curse]-word bike. Um.... the..... KickAs* Bike, now this is a kids game, I don't think there should be something like THAT on a kids game! Plus when the head of the biker hits the ground, it explodes, now I don't think it's violent, but younger kids might not like that, so I would just change how the person hits the surface, and get rid of that nasty-named bike, thanks for reading.)
This is pay to win
This game says it is free. This game is not. It starts off by giving you pretty easy levels and yeah you can buy the other bikes if you want, but no reason to yet. After the third set of levels it starts becoming a little clear that you need a better bike to do these levels efficiently. The levels then start asking you win races which is where it's unfair. These other people have bikes that can practically hit a ramp and ramp half the map and beat you by 4-6 seconds. It took me about two whole days to beat 4 people. I do not recommend this game because it is pay to play. If you don't buy these bikes (which are the price of an app each.) you can't effectively play the game, so if you don't plan on spending 5-6$ on a free game don't get it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 6.6.2
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Top Free Games
- © Top Free Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ghost bike$7.99
- Ninja Bike$2.99
- Super Bike$19.99
- 3 Multiplayer Retries$0.99
- High Tech Bike$2.99
- Unlock Hills$0.99
- Acrobatic Bike$1.99
- Bronze Bike$1.99
- Retro Bike$0.99
- Gold Bike$4.99