Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your music collection just got a lot bigger. Amazon Music now includes Prime Music. Amazon Prime members can listen to or download over a million songs and hundreds of expert-programmed playlists with Prime Music. With the free Amazon Music app, download or stream your Amazon Music library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your iOS device. Plus, Amazon Prime members can add Prime Music to their libraries, mix with their own collections, and download for offline playback. The Prime Music catalog consists of tens of thousands of albums from top artists to play as much as you like. Or, for a lean back experience, enjoy a huge selection of Prime playlists, created by Amazon music experts.
Use Amazon Music to access and play music stored in the cloud or locally on your device:
· Start with digital music you’ve bought from Amazon – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your cloud library for free.
· MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you’ve bought from Amazon since 1998 will also be waiting for you in your cloud library.
· Easily play music from your iTunes collection that is already stored on your device.
· Download music from your cloud library to your device for offline playback.
· Visit www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or any other music folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
- Bug Fixes including BMW & issues after experiencing Exception 47
Perfect for my 8GB iPhone
This app is perfect since I only have 8GB on my iPhone. The problem is that if I allow it to play for more than about 10 minutes, it will completely lock up my phone. I cannot stop it, close it, go to the home screen, etc. this is a major problem when I need to quickly stop the player.
The locking problem is no longer a problem. I don't know if it's because the hardware only phone is better, or if the issue is truly fixed. However, there is another issue now. As this app is used day after day, it builds up quite a space-hogging cache, even if you limit the size. There is a button to wipe the cache, but it doesn't work. The only way to reduce the cache is to delete the app and reinstall it. It is taking a lot of maintenance to use this app.
I LOVE this app I just read where someone hears a song and just has to have it " that's me too" I am a song junkie, so I adore this app the only thing wrong is that you can't download a song from the name of the song ( unless I am missing some thing!) at times the only thing I have to go on is the name of the song because of the hook. Other than that I just love it! Thanks so much I love playing music on my Bose I got from Santa. LOL!
Use the app with my iPhone 6 Plus, and have not seen any bugginess or crashes. Not as sexy/flashy as iTunes, but surprisingly perhaps more aggressively tech and cutting-edge, or at least willing to implement at 80%, knowing that there are multiple hundred percent alternatives, some of which have yet to be created. My only criticism is in integration with SONOS, or lack there of, although this appears to be common to about 99% of audio apps out there.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Languages: English, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.