Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 4.4
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
I still cant believe that this is in existence. Prime music is the BEST. No ads, and tons of music available. I am one who uses my music on my phone ALL the time, and this app convinced me to delete my music from my phone because it had nearly everything, plus ALOT I didn't and wanted. I recommend prime to everyone. 👍👍
EDIT: i have been using this app solely now for over a year...still great. Selection is a little lacking, but as an added bonus for prime members, I'm not complaining.
Great App but selection is lacking
The app works wonderfully. It doesn't kill your battery like some other music streaming devices. There are prepackaged playlists along with albums to add to your own library, free of cost. However the app does require data or wifi to work.
Prime music is a great addition.
However, the selection is lacking. Prime does not include a wide range of artists. Lana del Rey and Florence and the Machine completely lacking, with others I'm sure.
Needs shuffle option for stations!
Great music app! Lacks a little selection, and no shuffle for stations? I've been trying to convince my wife to use this instead of Pandora (because I pay for it), but it's hard for her because she doesn't want to have to constantly change stations to get a good variety of music. If this is not available by next year I don't know if I can justify the cost to renew my subscription. I may just end up paying for Pandora.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.