Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 4.2
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Got AirPlay working again 😄
This is such an awesome app BUT I was hella annoyed with it 😠 when it didn't work with AirPlay and stopped streaming 🎶🚫 after one song just like other users have said in their reviews. I had to cancel a few parties 🍻🍗🍸🍹🎺🎩 because without my awesome custom playlists, there ain't gonna be no party. At other times, I have had to do some app-sitting to make sure I can ready to tap play when a song ends so I can enjoy uninterrupted music. But while doing this, I wasn't really enjoying the music but just working towards an attempt to try to enjoy the next song. It was a pursuit of happiness that was quite superfluous, shall we say? At other times I would start singing in anticipation of the song that just started only to see the music stop in like a second and I'm singing without any background music. it may have sounded lame but with lyrics to some of the songs readily available, at least it kept me going.
So onto the workaround:
After trying like millions of things, I've found a simple way to make it work on AirPlay. Just select an audio quality of high or medium from the settings menu. And just like that.. BOOM.. No mo stopping :) !!! 👍 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Solid app, still needs work
Good selection of music, looking forward to further expansions of their library; I especially love the amount of live music recordings they have. Also, the X-Ray Lyrics is a fun little feature. Adding Prime music to your cloud / download library still needs work, it's not very intuitive. If I want to add an artist's collection, I have to add it album by album, or make a playlist and add the artist to that (I can't simply add an artist to my library, as of version 4.2.0). It would also help if there was a way you could edit your library / playlists / etc. via the checklist method. Editing lists gets really slow and awkward when you have thousands of songs in your cloud. Additionally, it would be nice if the app could remember what you were last listening to when you reopen the app.
All in all, I am quite satisfied with the app but definitely looking forward to future updates to improve the functionality.
I continue to rate at 5 stars-I only wish they put more lyrics on when you purchase or get an auto rip-otherwise it is very good.
I have purchased a lot of music from Amazon-I love the auto-Rip feature if a cd comes with it-The auto rip is quickly loaded as I wait for the hard copy to arrive. Customer service is excellent. The one problem with suggestion is that when I purchase a lot of CDs at once with auto-rip, they are loaded many times out of order-you might have 3 songs from 1 cd, then 2 from another, then the remaining. They all make it on there, so you have to search artist or album, otherwise it becomes a shuffle automatically if out of sequence when loaded, so sometimes I will split the order, something I would rather not do-Thank You
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.