Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 4.2
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Apple Air Play broken
Since the upgrade this week, the app lags, buffers, and then stops at the beginning of every song on a playlist and won't play via my Air Play device any longer.
I can only hear each song next on the list by unlocking my phone, going to the app, hitting pause, then hitting play again. The lag cuts off the first few seconds of the song, and then the next song doesn't play. I really don't want to babysit this app just to hear music. I also don't want to listen to music on my phone speaker. The app works fine if I do not use Air Play. I guess I could walk across the room and plug in. :)
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no change to this new behavior. I have cycled my router and Air Play device as well. Please fix!
Apple AirPlay is STILL broken
Update on May 28.
Apple AirPlay still does not work. The audio play quits after 1 song. Very annoying.
Before the recent updates over the last few days, I would have rated this a 5-star app. The latest updates have broken Apple AirPlay. After the completion of each song, the connection between the iPhone 6 and the apple TV through AirPlay is lost. This is extremely annoying especially because this service is not free.
I love that Prime membership gets you streaming music now! The app works fairly well with only a few kinks to work out. My rub is that saved music takes up a lot of space on my phone and there is a pretty limited catalog. I'm hoping more artists are added to help this be my go to streaming app. This is a great start!
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.