Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 5.5.3
Offline mode bug fixes for songs appearing greyed out or expired
Best music app! Would give 4.5 stars!
I love this app! There's a few bugs but for the most part the app runs well. Rarely do I have to skip songs to get it to continue playing; sometimes it forgets where it's at in the song once I've hit paused so it'll replay from the beginning but I don't mind that. I love that I can listen to just about whatever I want for free. I just wish you could customize stations or that it was easier to find specific stations (There may be a way and I just haven't found it yet). I'd like to have an 80s, 90s, and today station just because it's all my favorite at one time. Oh well, I'm enjoying my random solely 80s music days so it's good. I also like the exposure to new music as well. Overall, love this app; very minimal complaints. I'd give 4.5 stars if I could.
Karaoke style lyrics is the best!
If you tap X-ray lyrics by the play button, you can see the lyric as its being sung. You can touch the lyric to expand the lyrics section to show some previous and upcoming lyrics, too. And touch any of those to jump to the part of the song where that lyric is sung!
I love unlimited skips and the ability to replay songs!
But I wish swiping left would not start the previous song, but rather continue the current song and let me just rate the previous song, like in Pandora. And then if I want to actually skip backwards to previous song, I can just press the back button next to the play button.
Downloading songs for "free" as a prime member is spectacular. I just discovered this app etc. easy to create song lists. I have no need for the bells and whistles - each time I download a song I want that I didn't have to pay $1.29 for is worth it. I was even able to get 2 songs that were not available on iTunes. Only reason for 4 rating is the quality of the files. As a bit of an audiophile, the downloads sometimes come in too "amped" up and are distorted when played along side there iTunes cousins. (Each file has a different presence and listening volume requires monitoring and occasional adjustment). Level out the file volume and it's a five.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 5.5.3
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.