By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’re changing the way you find and play the music you love
• Listen to tens of millions of songs with weekly new releases
• Explore curated playlists and stations, always ad-free and with unlimited skips
• Access your favorites with offline listening
• Listen free with a Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited
More ways to listen:
Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and get personalized recommendations
• Stream weekly new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening. Your music is available anytime, anywhere
• Exclusive Prime member pricing
Music Included with Prime
• Enjoy a curated catalog of two million songs, playlists, and stations
• Always ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to music you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud with our desktop app and listen anywhere using our mobile and tablet apps. Download our apps at: https://www.amazon.com/musicapps
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Amazon Music Unlimited, or Prime Music songs to make your perfect playlist.
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 6.1.1
- Playlist Sharing: You can now share personal playlists with other Amazon Music listeners
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Great station selection, but every time I start the app it plays repeats. After a week you've gotten tired of a song you haven't heard otherwise for years.
Once you've listened to twenty or so songs it will start repeating the same ones unless you change the station. Out of millions of songs surely we should not have to listen to repeats or at least not that often.
Search needs work. When you search for a song or artist it returns some strange results. You should be able to search by song, by artist, album, playlist or station.
The lyrics are incorrect on almost every song in one place or another.
You should have a little x at corner of each station icon. That way if it's a station I'll never touch I can remove it from my view.
This is my favorite benefit of being a prime member. I drive a lot for work and it's great being able to play my absolute favorite music back to back uninterrupted. I'm one of those pathological channel skippers when it comes to the radio. I don't like commercials and I tend to get bored with one genre of music. So it's really great to be able to just compile a wildly diverse playlist of my absolute favorite music and hit play as I pull out of the driveway. Plus, if I get bored with my playlist, I can just go to a genre that I like and play through it to add new stuff to my existing playlist or create a whole new one. Love it!!!!
Beats Pandora HANDS DOWN!
The only reason I'm giving it four, and not five, stars is because a bit of music is not available. Other than that, a very large amount IS available and I love being able to download the whole album or individual songs, and to be able to put them into my OWN playlists!
I use it in the car; in my office, and at home. I love being able to control what I hear, and more importantly, what I DON'T hear! (The sixth Beyoncé song, when I can't stand her, as well as not even liking that genre, and had "thumbs down'ed" every one, got the Pandora app deleted from my phone forever!)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 18, 2016
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 94.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.