Hide photos & lock videos with Keep Safe photo vault
By KeepSafe Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Hide Pictures and Photos with KeepSafe ***
Sometimes you just have to hide some pictures on your phone from other people that might use it. KeepSafe makes this easy.
Hide pictures and video from your iPhones photo app into KeepSafe. After imported to KeepSafe your pictures will remain locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. This allows only you to see you private pictures.
Your public photo gallery remains available for your family, friends and anyone who wants to have a look at your phone.
Now with private camera! Snap pictures directly into KeepSafe without having them end up in the photo gallery at all.
***Keep Safe empowers you to control photo access on your iPhone. It’s that simple***
Problems? Wait! Send us an email to email@example.com before leaving a bad review. Most problems can be solved very quick. Our support team is happy to help you.
KeepSafe is better then others because:
* Besides being the most simple way to deal with your secret pictures, KeepSafe also offers features like Fake PIN that you have to pay for within other apps.
Keep Safe has the best privacy features:
* Hide Pics and Photos
* Save pictures from your iPhone messages right into KeepSafe
* Easy-to-use PIN pad access
* Unlimited Albums and Folders
* Keep pictures out of Photostream
* Un-hide pictures and videos from KeepSafe as you like
* Share pictures from Keep Safe via email
* SafeSend pictures that the other person should only be able to see for 20 sec.
* Multi-select feature for hiding, un-hiding, sharing
* Full-screen viewing
* Slideshow feature
What do our users say:
Excellent app! Great for keeping things private. Love the false PIN feature; it kept my girlfriend (now fiancee) from seeing photos of potential rings, maintaining the element of surprise. Highly recommended.
- Timothy, Jan 2013
*** Special features ***
Sometimes you want to show a picture to a friends without having him downloading it. SafeSend allows you to send one or multiple pictures for a limited time. The receiver can view the pictures for 20 seconds max. After that those photos can't be viewed anymore!
Make your KeepSafe even more secure. Ocasionally people get forced to open something with a PIN. When this happens to you, be ready and have Fake Pin activated. Fake PIN gives you a second PIN that takes you into a different KeepSafe, where you can store pictures that you would feel OK to show.
How to use
1. Open KeepSafe and select the pictures you want to hide
2. Delete the imported pictures from your Photo app
3. Make sure the imported pictures are also deleted from your PhotoStream
Q: Is there a limit to the number of lock photos?
A: No you can hide as many pictures and videos as you want.
Q: Is this similar to Snapchat?
A: Yes, KeepSafe also allows you to send a picture for a limited time, like Snapchat.
Q: Does this app hide videos?
A: Yes, KeepSafe allowes you to hide unlimited photos and videos.
Q: How can I get my PIN when I forgot it?
A: Open KeepSafe and hold your finger on the icon above the PIN pad. We will then send you a PIN reminder.
Q: Can I get my PIN back even if I haven't registered for a PIN reminder?
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you import a video it will be imported the same as pictures.
Q: Can I take pictures within KeepSafe?
A: Yes, there is a camera in KeepSafe and on your PIN pad. This allowes you to take pictures that go right into KeepSafe and will never show up in your photo gallery or PhotoStream.
- Press kit: http://bit.ly/XGGKCJ
What's New in Version 4.1.2
- Fixed video file migration problems
Scary app for storing photos
I downloaded this app because a friend recommended it to me for locking photos. There have been 2 or 3 huge problems that I've had since I got it.
1) The developers of the app have terrible updates. It took them 4 updates to fix a problem that they created from a single update. I still don't have all my photos back. I don't trust this app anymore and I want to warn anyone before they choose it to hold their precious memories.
2) As other reviews have mentioned, photos with filters don't save properly.
Please research other apps before getting yourself stuck with this one!
I love this my sister always gets on my camera and looks at all my pictures and it gets on my nerves. One thing y'all should do though is when u go take a picture before u do u should have to type in a password. I know this will get on some people's nerves but I think it will help out alot because I know there's someone that gets on your nerves and takes all kinds of pictures.
This app is ALMOST perfect. There's just ONE problem left that's really bugging me! If i take a photo with a filter, the filter won't save inside the app!:( (Ex: if i take a black&white photo and transfer it into keepsafe, the b&w will disappear & the photo will turn up with regular color) PLEASE fix asap so i can start using this app comfortably again! <3
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 25, 2014
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: KeepSafe Software, Inc
- © KeepSafe Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fake PIN$1.99