Keep Safe Private Photo Vault - Hide Photos & Lock Videos | Secret Lock Albums with Passwords
By KeepSafe Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KeepSafe keeps your personal photos and videos private by locking them behind an easy-to-use PIN pad, giving you control over who sees what. Your friends, family, and coworkers will be able to look at your public photo gallery, but NOT what is in your KeepSafe.
Take control of your privacy!
KeepSafe is the best place to hide your personal photos and videos for the following reasons:
• Phone and tablet support
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Create and name custom albums
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• Rotate and zoom features
• Slideshow feature
• Take photos directly in KeepSafe with the integrated camera
• Unhide pictures and videos from KeepSafe as you like
• Share pictures from KeepSafe
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos for a limited time
• Your recent apps list will only show a splash screen
• Clean and simple interface
KeepSafe lets you increase your privacy by setting passwords for individual albums. You can also choose your own album cover images.
Create a second PIN that opens a decoy KeepSafe for times when someone pressures you to open your KeepSafe. You can even put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are ok for others to see. No one has to know your real KeepSafe PIN.
Masquerade your KeepSafe as another app. With Secret Door enabled, others will see what appears like another app when they open KeepSafe, but you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe.
Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe with an invalid PIN. Break-in Alerts will snap a photo of potential intruders, while recording the time and even the PIN they entered.
How to use
1. Open KeepSafe and select the pictures you want to hide
2. Delete the imported pictures from your Photo app
3. Make sure the imported pictures are also deleted from your PhotoStream
Help & Support
Problems? Wait! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review. You can also visit our support site at http://support.getkeepsafe.com/
Q: What happens when I import photos into KeepSafe?
A: Photos will be copied to KeepSafe and locked behind the PIN pad. You can then safely delete them from your photo gallery and Photo Stream.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind a PIN pad
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a special gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures with only a couple of taps.
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: Your pictures will be in the same location they were before hiding them in KeepSafe.
KeepSafe Plus Subscription
Sync the images and videos in KeepSafe to all your KeepSafe installations on any platform. Restore from storage with any new device running KeepSafe.
KeepSafe Plus also gives you access to exclusive features like individual album lock.
1 month subscription: $4.99
12 month subscription: $23.99
Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings.
Terms of Service: http://getkeepsafe.com/termsofservice.php
What's New in Version 5.4.4
Team KeepSafe is happy to announce the release of KeepSafe 5.4.4 for iOS!
Thank you to all of our KeepSafe for iOS customers. We are grateful to all those who gave advice and feedback that inspired the changes. These improvements include:
* Video Export Optimized: Several technical issues with video export are now fixed, and the process works even better now.
* Freezing Problem Fixed: An in-app freezing issue affected a small percentage of users. This is now fixed on KeepSafe 5.4.4 for iOS.
* General Bug Fixes: The new release contains performance improvements that keep your app running smoothly.
* Import from Services: On KeepSafe 5.4.4 for iOS, you can now add from great services like Dropbox, Facebook, Gmail, Box, Google Drive, Instagram, Box, Flickr, Picasa, OneDrive, Evernote, and Amazon Cloud Drive!
Not sure how to use a specific feature of your KeepSafe? Check out www.support.getkeepsafe.com for helpful articles and suggestions. These range from pictures and videos of the Premium features in action, all the way to what to do if your phone is lost or stolen.
You can also email us at email@example.com with any problems or concerns. Get in touch via @keepsafehelp on Twitter. We love hearing from you!
Best wishes from San Francisco,
The KeepSafe Team
I rarely write reviews, but I'm happy to write a negative review for this app. I've worked with many start ups in the past, but the support from this company is probably the worst I've seen thus far. I've sent several emails to their support team asking for assistance with a feature that SHOULD work (exporting videos), but doesn't. They are non responsive and their in app support submission is broken too. I've even offered to pay and upgrade my account, but still no response. It always amazes me how companies exist that don't care about their end users.
I am profoundly satisfied with my app, the security is convenient with its passcode, the syncing over multiple devices is veeeerryyyy handy and even the finger scanner (if you have a 5s and up) for that extra 'oomph' with its quick but solid security. Especially the function that lets the KeepSafe disguise itself as another app entirely shoots it up the ranks in my book.
You have pics you don't everyone seeing? This app is perfect. It's protected with a password. Been using it for 3 years with no problems. Upload it from your phone or device. Delete it out of your gallery. That simple.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 5.4.4
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: KeepSafe Software, Inc
- © KeepSafe Software, Inc. Test
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- KeepSafe Premium$4.99
- KeepSafe Premium$23.99
- KeepSafe Plus$3.99
- KeepSafe Plus$11.99
- KeepSafe Plus$6.99
- KeepSafe Plus$8.99