Figure - Make Music & Beats
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Bass & lead parts use Propellerhead Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 9 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
What's New in Version 2.6.0
- Tap New Song and Browse Allihoopa to find inspiration and starting points for your next Figure song. Remixing your Figure buddies is now easier than ever.
- You now see which user you're logged in as when dropping a song, and can switch accounts by tapping on your face. Don't tap too hard, it might hurt.
- We've made some improvements to the Drop flow, so you now get a proper update on the upload progress, and can cancel the Drop if you change your mind.
Have any feedback for us, or suggestions for what we should work on next? Keep sending us your ideas to @allihoopa on Twitter or on facebook.com/allihoopa
Live long and prosper,
The Allihoopa Team
Love this app but... Meaningful Updates?
Hands down, I love writing in this app more than any other music app. But it seems Alihoopa is not interested at all in meaningfully updating it - only pushing their social aspect of the app which personally I have no interest in. I wish they’d focus on improving the actual app because it has tremendous potential. If they did that I’d be much more willing to try out the other stuff.
Would be a great app if the delay on pressing the notes wasn’t there and way better if you guys didn’t take exporting to soundcloud away. I don’t know why you would do that cause no one uses this allihoopa app. Plus you guys get my hopes up because you didn’t even take the SoundCloud button away. Pretty disappointed.
i love this app. so easy to make great sounding music. please extend track lengths to 16 or 32 bars.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Allihoopa AB
- © 2017 Allihoopa AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.