By Jeff Menter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brewers: never miss adding a hop, adjunct, or fining addition to your boil ever again! Check out the boss features of this deluxe brewer's countdown timer!
Brew Session Editor...
• Lets you create any number of custom "brew sessions" (think: the boil-time part of your brewing recipe)
• Easily create a boil duration of any length.
• Quickly add any number of boil additions of any type and quantity; hops, fining agents, sugars, adjuncts, etc. Go wild!
• Edit and tweak your brew session over and over until it's perfect!
• Session editor is ingredient and measuring unit agnostic. Add 1 tsp of Irish Moss or 40 grams of Citra. It's up to you!
Brew Session Alarm…
• Main view lets you see the status of all sessions at a glance.
• Run any number of brew sessions concurrently.
• Pause and resume your brew session in the case of momentary catastrophe. (Run out of propane? Oh noes!)
• See exactly how much time has elapsed and when your next boil additions are due.
• Alarm sound starts quiet but within 10 seconds is too annoying to ignore. (That's a plus!)
Other Miscellaneous "Features"…
• Notification kindly tells you what addition to add to what session.
• Rearrange brew session order to keep your most common brews at the top.
• Uses local notifications so it even works when you use your iPhone 3G for other things!
This brewer's countdown timer was made by a homebrewer and was designed to be easy to use, powerful, flexible, beautiful, and elegant just like you are! Dig the hoppy green tint.
It's a great countdown timer for both professional brewers and amateur homebrewers alike. Cheers!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Updated for iPhone 5.
Great addition for brew day
Very simple to use and easy to read. No scrolling wheels to add time, just type in how long you want to brew or when to add your ingredients. You can go back to edit entries later if needed. The timer screen itself shows total countdown and a manual scrolling list of additions with individual countdown times.
The only addition I'd like to see is a notes section for each brew.
Better now that it fits the larger iPhone screen, but starting or switching into the app takes over music playing on the phone. Brew day buzz kill!
Exactly What I Want!
This is awesome! Looks great in the iPhone 5 too!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 30, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeff Menter
- © 2013 Jeff Menter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.