3D Clock HD
By Chris Egerter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
3D Clock HD is a high quality elegant 3D clock for your iPad.
- Full 2048x1536 rendering on the new iPad!
- Brushed steel design with a clean background
- Customize the text and background colors
- Realtime shadow mapping
- Bump mapping with specular highlights
- Camera pans smoothly back and forth while the light moves and casts shadows on the scene
Seems some people are having problems. I'd like to know if it's working or not for you! Email email@example.com and let me know what iPad and OS you have, and if it works.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed scene color popup
This clock is quite impressive, although the graphics could be a bit sharper and smoother. I am not sure if the processor in my iPad 3 is at fault or if it is a software issue. No crash issues so far, though.
It would be nice if the scene and text color buttons were hidden...
The date display is a bit of a letdown because it is so basic.
Looks really cool. The second time I open it, it froze my iPad with a white screen and the date at the bottom for about 5 mins. iPad wouldn't do nothing. It seem to shutdown on its own and I had to power it back up. Not sure if the app had anything to do with it but I didn't take a chance. I deleted it.