Meds - Medicine Reminder
By jahir shah
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app helps you make a note in your device calendar reminding you of the medicine that you have to take .
* Simple user Interface .
* Very user Friendly .
* Set reminder for someone else in the family .
* Add dosages to the medicine .
* Add number of times in a day you have to take the medicine in a day.
* Add number of days you have to take the medicine .
* Add notes to the reminder . E.g. whether the medicine is supposed to be taken after meal or before meal .
* Set time for when you have to take the medicines , unto three times a day .
* Add alarm if you want to .
*Please add all the fields for the APP to add to your calender .
What's New in Version 1.20
BUGS FIXED WHERE THE USER COULD NOT ADD THE DATA TO THE CALENDER .
PLEASE ADD ALL THE FIELDS FOR THE APP TO ADD TO YOUR CALENDER .
No repeat alarms and hangs up
I have a drug I take every two weeks. There's no option for that or any other schedule other than daily. Also, when I enter data then exited the app all data was missing and the app froze.
It took me all of 5 minutes to realize the uselessness of this app. Only keeps track up to "thrice" per day. My meds are 4 times per day. Also if I was late for a dosage it would not compensate time table.
Doesn't work. After setting up the reminder you hit done and nothing happens. Probably not compatible with iOS 7
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 03, 2013
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: jahir shah
- © @Jahir Shah
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.