By Condé Nast Digital Britain
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new digital edition available every month.
Tatler is mischievous, glamorous, intelligent and fun, providing an insider’s view of what is really happening in British society with a compelling mix of fashion, the arts, politics, people, parties and glamour.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-1 Issue (1 Month) at £3.99 / $5.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
- App upgrade for minor issues
- Fix for DPS applications not displaying correctly on the iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.1.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Conde Nast Digital Britain
- © 2014 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- June 2014 of Tatler$4.99
- December 2014 of Tatler$4.99
- Tatler: October 2013$5.99
- March 2014 of Tatler$4.99
- TATLER MARCH 2015$4.99
- November 2012 issue of: Tatler$5.99
- January 2013 issue of: Tatler$5.99
- Tatler: April 2013$5.99
- June 2012 issue of: Tatler $5.99