Tummy Trends: Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Tracker
By Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tummy Trends is your personal guide designed to track symptoms associated with constipation and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Easily enter symptoms, keep track of your meals, and select factors that may affect you. You can review your entries at any time or view them in a graph. This App also lets you share reports with your doctor if you’d like to do so. Keeping close tabs on your symptoms, treatments, diet, and activities may be helpful in discussions with your doctor.
Keep track of:
· Severity of symptoms
· Medications and treatments
· What you had for lunch and other details about your day
· Stress levels
· Fiber intake
· Water intake
· Stool form and appearance
· Days you were traveling
· Habits that may improve your symptoms
· What to discuss with your doctor
· Privacy settings
· Helpful encouragement and reminders
· An interactive graph to display and compare your entries
· Built-in e-mail function
· Helpful information on chronic constipation and IBS
· Add/Edit entries at any time
· Opt in to receive communication about chronic constipation or IBS
Takeda is not a healthcare provider. It does not render medical advice or services, and the information should never be used as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare provider. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a disease or health problem. You should instead always consult your physician or other healthcare provider for such medical advice or services.
What's New in Version 2.2
This update includes bug fixes and other minor performance improvements.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TPNA
- © 2014 Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.