By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your camera to capture the people, places and things around you as amazingly realistic 3D experiences. Capture friends, sculptures, buildings or anything else you can photograph. Automatically transform them into interactive 3D models that can be shared with friends, family, and an ever growing community of 3D photographers.
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
• Works on your iPad/iPhone & iPod Touch.
Find out more at 123d.autodesk.com/catch.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Stability and performance improvements
• App startup times and transition times improved in general
• Fixed issues related to uploading captures over cellular data
• Improved feedback on the status of captures in the capture queue
• Improvements and bug fixes with comments and likes in the Catch gallery
• Performance improvement to the Queue and related database
• Status changes more consistent
• Bug fixes and improvements based on customer feedback
Only use if you have a few hours to spare
Took hours to process the 3d image from about 20 photos. You have to create an autodesk account. It then uploads your photos, then processes them, and when the progress bar is done, it starts all over and says thinking more, then when thats done it starts over again and says finalizing, and then after a few hours, well i gave up at that point.
Long process time
Always takes almost half hour to process and sometime crashes after processing.
But this app is fun
This app has so much potential but it's not very stable. It often crashes when asking me if I would like to send a crash report from the previous crash.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 16, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 123D Premium monthly membership$9.99
- 123D Premium 1-year membership$99.99