IBM Business Process Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kick-off, collaborate on and complete work items on the go with IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) for use with iPhone and iPad. This app gives business users the peace of mind that comes from knowing that important and time sensitive tasks will find them wherever they might happen to be.
Every day you are challenged to do more, better, faster. Welcome to the era of real-time business, where bottlenecks don’t exist, finding expertise is instant, and innovation doesn’t have to wait for that mythical “down time”.
The BPM app provides a single view that consolidates tasks from multiple IBM process sources. Built with ease of use and collaboration in mind, it allows users to interact with others to ensure that the right people are working on the right thing at the right time.
* Review file attachments for additional context or approval
* Attach photos to an existing task
* View and complete tasks right from your mobile device
* Launch new processes remotely
This app requires access to an existing IBM Blueworks Live account and/or IBM Business Process Manager server (running either on-premise or on the IBM SmartCloud Enterprise), and is built on top of public APIs for each of these products.
To learn more about business process management, visit: http://www.ibm.com/software/info/bpm/what-is-bpm/
Have feedback or questions about this app? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Relaxed the format restrictions for IBM Business Process Manager custom context root prefix
- Fixed intermittent issue with duplicate task names for both IBM Business Process Manager and IBM Blueworks Live accounts.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: International Business Machines Corp
- © (c) IBM Corporation, 2012-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.