By Sangwon Park
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can easily access millions of images and photos with Image Hunter. Search and download any photos you want.
Enter your search keyword. You can view the thumbnails and you can preview and download any images you want.
- Instant image search
- Various search options
- Fullscreen image display in both portrait and landscape modes
- Download from preview
- Passcode protection
- Comprehensive photo gallery (full-size zoom, swipe navigation and slideshow)
- Easy organization and sharing of stored images (email, message, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable
- Background tasking support
- Import photos from Camera Roll and other Photos albums
- Wallpaper (iPhone, iPhone retina, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad retina)
- Black and White
【Image Hunter Powerpack】
◎ Unlimited Folders
- Create unlimited folders.
◎ Multiple Selection and Download
- Select and download multiple images in thumbnail view.
◎ Safe Mode
- Specify the level of filtering
◎ Search Market
- Specify the market of language and region to search
◎ AD Removal
What's New in Version 2.6.2
* Minor search improvement
* Minor user interface fix
* Unicode fix
It WAS a good app. Please, bring back the previous version!
Unbelievable. I've never seen an app make such a inexplicably terrible "upgrade". Even though it was never perfect, this was a very useful (solid 4-star) app, and now they've turned it into a deeply frustrating 1-star (if only I could give 0 stars) app. What were they thinking? Dear developers: 1.) Bring back the check-marks that showed what you'd already downloaded (or failed to download) in search view. 2.) Bring back the spinning icon that let you know your image was loading 3.) Bring back the folder icon which let you quickly switch to (or create) a new destination folder without first switching to search mode, and then scrolling to the bottom of your folder list. 4.) Bring back the caption text that helped properly identify images. 5.) Bring back the ability to see what filters are in effect. 6.) Bring back the ability to load more images without first returning to search, then scrolling, pushing a text-button that is too close to the bottom nav, etc. 7.), etc. 8.), etc... There are more, but those are the biggest. Please, please, UN-ruin your app before you lose your user base.
why no words & old version
Why aint the words ar bottom nomore fix it please & please go back to old version it was
better i will get on your last nerves if you dont put back the old version & im only eleven yrs old nobody like the new version any more so please put it back please we are tired of beggin & we still gone begg cause your listening to us
I actually thought It was pretty good
Everyone else seems to hate it, but it worked perfectly for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sangwon Park
- © bootstlab.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fantastic Pack$2.99
- Power Pack$9.99