By Air Age Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A major force behind the backyard explosion
Small-electric and park-flyer technology has made RC accessible to more consumers than ever before. And Electric Flight magazine attracts new model aviators into the hobby. Electric Flight covers all the new developments and product innovations in this breakout RC market.
1 year subscription for $12.99 or a single issue for $2.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current eCommerce enabled issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $12.99 for a one year subscription. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications. Check the App Store for more apps from your favorite magazines!
What's New in Version 28
Performance enhancements, Bug Fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 27, 2015
- Version: 28
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Air Age Inc.
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Electric Flight Subscription$12.99
- Electric Flight - January 2013$2.99
- Electric Flight - May 2012$2.99
- Electric Flight - September 2012$2.99
- Electric Flight - July 2012$2.99
- Electric Flight - November 2012$2.99
- Electric Flight - March 2013 $2.99
- Electric Flight - July 2013 $2.99
- Electric Flight - May 2014$2.99
- Electric Flight - September 2013 $2.99