Drive the most amazing offroad vehicles of all time in this extreme hill climbing madness! Crash the barriers and fly above bottomless chasms with Monster Trucks, 4x4 off-roaders and six-wheeled Behemoths!
Use your best skills to beat the most mind blowing tracks and be the ultimate Offroad Legend!
* Featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy
* This is the best physics racer we've enjoyed for some time. - Modojo.com
* Solid gameplay, graphics are clean and impressive! - SlideToPlay.com
* Another Gem by Dogbyte Games - AppGemeinde.de
* App of the Day - GameTrailers.com
* Offroad Legends brings a lot of fun. - Appgefahren.de
- Four vehicle categories (Monsters, 4x4 off-roaders, Behemoths, Fun cars)
- Three game modes
- Gorgeous graphics
- 90 challenging tracks
- Real time vehicle deformation
- Precise physics simulation
- Vehicle tuning
- Retina display support for iPad and iPhone!
- GameCenter achievements and leaderboards!
Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a tough ride!
Roll with us on facebook for more info!
- added 64bit compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
A successful rage game
Listen, your game is great. I love the gameplay and the controls are easy and simple. Yet, I hate this game more than any other in the whole wide world! Why? Because some of the levels are so demanding and are almost impossible. I’m not saying you should change the entire game, but certain levels should be given a few more seconds for all 3 stars. Nonetheless, I think it is a great game. Still, somehow this game is more frustrating than “getting over it”.
Needs survival mode
Needs a mode that is based off distance not time. And you should be able to run your tuned car. If they added both it would be great, you can tune the car you want then try to set a new distance record. Instead of picking gas up as you go it can be damage scored. That way your tuning skill actually matter. And makes the tune feature more relevant.
Good at a glance
Game seams good at first, however, the longer you play it the more it becomes obvious there is little kinks in the game to motivate you to spend more money on all the little add ons. I have been trying to beat one section for several weeks. Have it memorized at this point. When I'm about to beat it and unlock additional courses the truck becomes non responsive. I would say it's just another scam written into the game. If your interested in beating this game without buying everything the creator is selling. Move on and get a different game from a different company.
- Dogbyte Games Kft.
- 96.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dogbyte Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All $1.99
- Car Pack 1 $0.99
- Car Pack 2 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.