Tap Creepy Manor
By Pocket Gems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build a Creepy Manor full of kooky residents and their pets, and the spooky ghosts that haunt them!
LOTS OF AWESOME FEATURES!
- Many different rooms to choose from, in various themes, shapes and sizes!
- More than 25 different residents, from creepy guests to wacky GHOSTS!
- When you’re not looking, FLOATING GHOSTS appear in your manor!
- Get Groomers to get your residents WACKY pets fit for a creepy manor!
- Build PRANK ROOMS so residents and ghosts can trick each other in this SPOOKY MANOR!
- Unlock new rooms and residents at every new level!
- Hire kooky STAFF to give you a helping hand in returning your creepy manor to its former glory!
- Decorate the outside of your Mansion to give it the perfect level of creepiness!
- Use connectors to create mansions with creative and customized layouts!
- Collect money from your residents and use it to build an even better manor!
- Visit your creepy neighbors!
- Works on the iPod Touch, all iPhones and the iPad.
Note: this is an online game and IPod touch users must be connected to WiFi.
Please note that Tap Creepy Manor is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.03
I can't stop playing it!
I absolutely love this game! It's a unique twist on hotel managment games, with an Adam's Family type of cast of characters, and just a bit of humor mixed in! The characters that live in the hotel vary from goofy ghosts to quirky people that each have a specific type of room they live in, for instance Peter lives in the staircase room, and Hawk in the Private Disco room. There's also little ghosts that appear that you pop to get coins! It's probably one of my most favorite apps out there! :)
Disappointing play and no landscape mode
I was excited about this game initially but, but unlike Tap Paradise Cove or the Holiday Adventure one, you never earn gems, which happen to be used for buying half of the characters in the game. I hate that in order to fully play, you MUST spend quite a bit of real money to buy gems.
I only play it briefly, twice a day, and while that has had me progressing slowly, I seem to have already reached the end? This game gets boring very quickly. Also, there is no landscape mode/view, which seems very stupid.
Because I've basically hit a brick wall in game play because I refuse to spend real money, I'm deleting this app. Very disappointing. I love the premise of this game, but because of poor design, I would never recommend it to anyone.
I love this game!!!:) However, there is just one problem: it is REALLY hard to get gems without have to purchase any. And if you want to earn gems you have to sign up to some silly thing and get emails twenty-four-seven! I would like it so that you could buy a person with coins that earn gems for you. Anybody with me?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 07, 2013
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Gems, Inc.
- © 2012, Pocket Gems Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Crystals$1.99
- Vial of Crystals$0.99
- Can of Crystals$4.99
- Pouch of Coins$1.99
- Vial of Coins$0.99
- Bottle of Crystals$9.99
- Can of Coins$4.99
- Jar of Crystals$19.99
- Bottle of Coins$9.99
- Jar of Coins$19.99