When Was It? - A History Quiz
By Apptown Studio AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a quiz lover? Like to challenge your friends?
In this turn-based quiz game you play against a friend or a random opponent. Both players are using their own devices and the game is played online.
The questions cover areas such as: Film, Music, History, Literature, Science, Sport, People, Art and many more.
* Turn-based gaming – play at your own pace
* You can have several games ongoing at the same time
* You play with your normal Game Center account and do not need to create a new account
* Play against your friends or random opponents
* Several challenging achievements
* Push notifications inform you when it is your turn
* Lifelines can help you by removing two faulty alternatives
* Single Player mode available
Please note that you need a Game Center account and internet connection to play this game.
What's New in Version 1.2
- The app is now universal and runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- You can buy a single player mode
- Leaderboards for single player mode
People who stop playing
Why is it people play and three days later they stop playing and I have to give up and delete the game when I'm winning? The game needs to have a limi of days when a person doesn't play they lose the game.
Not enough people use
It's too bad that you can't play this alone. Not enough people play to wait for someone else to answer a question.
I echo the same thing the previous poster said.I don't want to sign in to Game Center to play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 20, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apptown Studio AB
- © 2012 A Frager
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium version$0.99
- 25 Lifelines$0.99