You Doodle - draw on photos and add text to photos with this full art studio editor
By Digital Ruby, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You Doodle - downloaded and loved by over 5 million artists worldwide.
You Doodle is widely considered to be one of the best photo editors on iOS for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You Doodle contains the features of dozens of other photo editors combined, and is the fastest and easiest way to draw on pictures for iOS. Create amazing pics and share to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and be the envy of all your friends.
You Doodle is a full featured art studio and here are some of the features:
- Many draw tools: brush, air-brush, shape and 3D brush, calligraphy pen, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spray, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smudge, clone stamp, soft edge, scissors
- Record your drawing for playback as a video
- Split view on supported devices
- Force touch on supported devices
- Import fonts from Safari or other supported apps (zip, ttf, otf)
- Quickly draw and add text with the new photo editor extension
- Save to your sketchbook from other supported apps
- Supports up to 16 megapixel camera images (4096x4096), depending on device
- Gradient tool
- Turn your art into a T-shirt!
- Many blend modes for brush and fill tool
- Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, circular, shine, scaling and rotation
- 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (perspective on iOS 7+ only)
- Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
- Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7+ only), everyone must have the same You Doodle version
- Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
- Draw on top of the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
- Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
- Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
- Post your entire photo on Instagram (with square cropping) and other social networks
- Hundreds of picture frames and collages
- Over 30 amazing filters and effects
- Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting bits in your photos
- Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
- Flip, rotate, crop and filter your photos
- Glow effect for draw tools
- Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
- Simple table / spreadsheet creator
- Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
- Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder (/Apps/YouDoodle/fonts)
- Adonit Touch and Pogo connect stylus integration
- Share to Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
Download now and never need another photo editor app!
You Doodle is created by @jjxtra (Jeff Johnson). I'm just one person and do all the development - please leave a review with feedback, bug reports or feature requests. It really helps. I am constantly updating and improving the app and I listen to feedback and feature requests. Please email me at email@example.com if you want to suggest something or report a bug.
Differences between versions:
Pro - no ads, everything unlocked
Plus - more ads, everything unlocked
Regular - less ads, some in-app purchases
Some features in this version of You Doodle are in-app purchases, but many of the features (shapes, text, etc.) are completely free. Brush, eraser, eye dropper and paint bucket are free draw tools in this version.
*Developers* - Easily embed You Doodle in your app on iOS 6 and up. Learn more here: http://youdoodle.net/developers
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.9.3
I've been hard at work upgrading You Doodle. Here's what's new:
- *HOTFIX* Fix iOS 8 crash on startup
- Force PNG option in settings
- Support for Force Touch on supported devices (app icon shortcuts, and in the app access from the toolbox in the bottom right, then choose stylus)
- Air brush supports shapes and spacing
- Custom font profiles (i.e. AnyFont app) will show up in the list of fonts now
- Custom fonts can be imported directly into You Doodle. Simply find the download link in Safari. TTF, OTF and ZIP files are supported.
- Bug fixes
- Draw with friends fixed
- You Doodle works with background music now
- Tap at the end of sliders to nudge them slightly in either direction
- Improved performance of custom stamps, especially when you have a lot of them
- You Doodle supports split view on supported iPad devices (iPad Air 2 or newer).
- iOS 9 support
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
P.S. If you're enjoying You Doodle, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store. If you've previously left a review, I’d appreciate it if you would repost it as reviews are reset with every update. Thanks for your support!
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future updates? Please contact me at email@example.com or visit You Doodle on Facebook at facebook.com/youdoodle.
You Doodle is made by Jeff Johnson (@jjxtra). I’m just one guy and do everything but I listen to feedback and suggestions and appreciate your help in supporting my family.
Great little app, highly recommended!
I've had this app since it came out, and it's STILL my favorite app to put any sort of text or doodling on a pic. I also use the white paintbrush to "erase" any weird spots that are on documents that I'm photographing to create PDFs. It blends everything away, and you're given so many options. You can make the lines (and the spaces where you erase) as thick or thin as you like, and you can also make them both as opaque or as subtle as you like, too. The free version is definitely solid, but I use it so much that I only felt it was fair to buy it, too. Thank you for this simple, yet useful, app!
Like CS6 for mobile
Every tool for editing is here. No easy filters, but that's not what this is for. You can go in and do intricate airbrushing and such, combine layers, make gradients, and more. I use this app for everything except erasing and text, everything else I do in here. Worth every penny!!!
I love this app so much and I use it 24/7 to do commissions for people. However I would love it if there was a way to save a certain art piece and go to another one and then be able to come back to that one. Also the Century Link ad with the dog slows down the app and freezes it up! Please fix it! :3
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 5.9.3
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Ruby, LLC
- © (c) 2012 Digital Ruby, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version - Special Offer$2.99
- Pro Version - Amazing Savings!$3.99
- Draw Tools Pack$0.99
- Stamp Pack$0.99
- Picture Frame Pack$0.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Filter PackFree
- Font Pack$0.99
- Backgrounds and Textures Pack$0.99