You Doodle - Draw on Photo Editor, Image Editor, Add Text to Photos & Share to Dropbox, Facebook & Instagram With YouDoodle
By Digital Ruby, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You Doodle has been downloaded over 2 million times and is the only iOS image editor you will ever need. You Doodle contains the features of dozens of other photo editor apps. Read on to discover our massive list of ever growing features:
- Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
- Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7 or greater needed)
- Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, shine, scaling and rotation
- Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
- Hundreds of picture frames and collages
- Over 30 amazing filters and effects
- Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
- Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
- Recolor draw tool
- Scissors tool to cut out pieces of pictures
- Spray paint draw tool
- Chalk draw tool
- Clone stamp draw tool
- Soft edge draw tool
- Glow effect for brush and text
- Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
- Simple table / spreadsheet creator
- Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
- Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder (/Apps/YouDoodle/fonts)
- Flood fill, smudge, blur, crop, edit, cut, copy, paste, paint, scissors tool, flip, rotate, merge, tint, erase, draw, add shapes, share
- Fleksy keyboard integration (download Fleksy app then tap and hold on a text area to toggle). Switch back to system keyboard anytime.
- Supports up to 4 megapixel camera images (2048x2048), depending on device
- Pogo connect integration
- Share to Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
Download now to enjoy hours of doodling fun!
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle (http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow us on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - email@example.com
Also try our fun new game, Birdshot - http://bit.ly/birdshot
What's New in Version 4.6.2
Updated this version...
- You can post your entire photo on Instagram or crop to whatever square you want. That's right folks, no more need to use another app to post to Instagram! Use the share icon (2nd from left on the bottom) to post to Instagram and other services.
- Fix text overlap / duplication bug
- Fix shiny text to work with all colors
- Text should be crisper too :)
- Triple tap sliders and the crop view to manually type in numbers.
- Removed the main banner ad. Please support us by upgrading to the pro version :)
- 3D Text Power! Can't wait to see what you do with this one. :)
- Option to add shine to your text.
- Allow masking the background against the foreground. Allows for some interesting effects when you then filter the background.
- Scissor tool now has a circle option, in addition to a square option.
- Insert views now have an X option for deleting or moving underneath other views.
- Option to disable confirmation dialogs.
- Option to disable showing zoom info on iPhone / iPod.
You Doodle is created by @jjxtra (Jeff Johnson). I'm just one person and do all the development, so please leave a review with feedback, bug reports or feature requests. It really helps.
Follow You Doodle on Instagram: @you_doodle (http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow You Doodle on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like You Doodle on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is just so amazing, it is a perfect photo editor similar to photoshop on the computer. I would say that the look and feel of the tools are a bit too generic for my taste. It's just that some kinks and bugs have to be fixed but other than that it's perfecto. Love love it. It's not like your ordinary photo editor, rather than having multiple filters and frames this allows you to manually crop, draw, and layer your pictures.
I like this program as I do Zentangle and this program makes it so portable. The only thing I don't like is the placement of the icons for Instagram, Facebook, etc. I seem to always lean my arm on the edge of my iPad when drawing and it pops me over to the Instagram screen which totally breaks my artistic mood. Wish they would move those icons to the top or, in my case, the other side. Otherwise, it's a fun program.
When I try to close the ‘extra tools’ menu, it connects to Apple, prompts for my password, and asks to confirm the purchase of the ‘pro’ version for $2.99. This happened twice, freezing up once when I refused.
Also, while I left the app open (not touching the iPad at all), it switched to the App Store and loaded up a page for one of the other apps they are promoting. This also happened twice.
I understand trying to make money, but this app goes too far.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 20, 2014
- Version: 4.6.2
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Ruby, LLC
- © (c) 2012 Digital Ruby, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version - Amazing Savings!$2.99
- Pro Version - Special Offer$1.99
- Draw Tools Pack$0.99
- Stamp Pack$0.99
- Picture Frame Pack$0.99
- Filter PackFree
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Font Pack$0.99