You Doodle - draw on photos and add text with this full art studio editor
By Digital Ruby, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You Doodle - downloaded and loved by over 5 million artists worldwide.
You Doodle is widely considered to be one of the best photo editors on iOS for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You Doodle contains the features of dozens of other photo editors combined, and is the fastest and easiest way to draw on pictures for iOS. Create amazing pics and share to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and be the envy of all your friends.
You Doodle is a full featured art studio and here are some of the features:
- Many draw tools: brush, air-brush, shape and 3D brush, calligraphy pen, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spray, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smudge, clone stamp, soft edge, scissors
- *iOS 8* quickly draw and add text with the new photo editor extension
- *iOS 8* support for high resolution (9+ megapixel) photos on supported devices (iPad Air / Mini 2 or newer, iPhone 5s or newer)
- *NEW* Gradient tool
- Turn your art into a T-shirt!
- Many blend modes for brush and fill tool
- Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, circular, shine, scaling and rotation
- 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (perspective on iOS 7+ only)
- Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
- Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7+ only), everyone must have the same You Doodle version
- Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
- Draw on top of the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
- Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
- Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
- Post your entire photo on Instagram (with square cropping) and other social networks
- Hundreds of picture frames and collages
- Over 30 amazing filters and effects
- Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting bits in your photos
- Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
- Flip, rotate, crop and filter your photos
- Glow effect for draw tools
- Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
- Simple table / spreadsheet creator
- Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
- Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder (/Apps/YouDoodle/fonts)
- Supports up to 9 megapixel camera images (3072x3072), depending on device
- Adonit Touch and Pogo connect stylus integration
- Share to Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
Download now and never need another photo editor app!
You Doodle is created by @jjxtra (Jeff Johnson). I'm just one person and do all the development - please leave a review with feedback, bug reports or feature requests. It really helps. I am constantly updating and improving the app and I listen to feedback and feature requests. Please email me at email@example.com if you want to suggest something or report a bug.
Differences between versions:
Pro - no ads, everything unlocked
Plus - more ads, everything unlocked
Regular - less ads, some in-app purchases
Some features in this version of You Doodle are in-app purchases, but many of the features (shapes, text, etc.) are completely free. Draw tools can be used a number of times for free.
*Developers* - Easily embed You Doodle in your app on iOS 6 and up. Learn more here: http://youdoodle.net/developers
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.8.1
- Bug fixes
- Added all new air brush and shape/3D brush tools, enjoy!
- Draw tools can be re-ordered by long tapping the tool icon in the draw tools view
- Fix fill tool edge bleed by turning off smooth edge by default
- All draw tools have a zoom / preview that can be activated by tapping and holding. Scissors tool now has a trim option (once you trace your path, single tap).
- You can save your images as stamps and then load them using the "Custom" button in the stamps tool
- Increased clone stamp tool maximum size
- Easily resize your text one way with the newly added horizontal and vertical resize dots!
- Other bug fixes and hopefully not too many new bugs :)
There's a lot in this release, I hope you enjoy it :)
- Fixes for custom textures crashing and turning black
- Adonit stylus integration
- Palm rejection for Pogo Connect and Adonit stylus
- Circular text option (right next to left, center and full justify)
- Added a new modern theme option
- Added an option to do pixel perfect brush size, in addition to normal and adjust with zoom options
- Added a gradient tool (watch the tutorial to learn about it)
- Minimum and maximum allowed image size can be changed (so if you want to work with 32x32 emoji, you can!)
- Enhance filter removes red-eye
- *iOS 8* import fonts from iCloud, Dropbox and other supported apps
- Glass sphere filter no longer has that annoying white spot
- Sped up saving of frames, and the frame stays in the foreground and the inserted images stay in the background
- Fix some blender tool bugs, most notably that it didn’t display the latest image properly sometimes
- Resizing images smaller than 512x512 works now
- Backgrounds for T-shirts should become transparent when appropriate
- Lots of bug fixes
P.S. If you're enjoying You Doodle, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store. If you've previously left a review, I’d appreciate it if you would repost it as reviews are reset with every update. Thanks for your support!
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future updates? Please contact me at email@example.com or visit You Doodle on Facebook at facebook.com/youdoodle.
You Doodle is made by Jeff Johnson (@jjxtra). I’m just one guy and do everything but I listen to feedback and suggestions and appreciate your help in supporting my family.
I have had YouDoodle since about August, and it's seriously the closest thing to Photoshop you can have. I use it on my iPad to create quick and hilarious photos of my friends. I love the cutting tool, the ability to download images straight from Google, and all of the stylistic features for lighting and filters. My pictures (basically memes) are so notorious that friends are constantly asking me to make them things. This app is seriously underrated!
GET THE PAID VERSION!!!! It's totally worth it.
I use the free version and it does more than I expected. No glitches, no lost work, great detail, intuitive, versatile. I only loaded it to do really dumb stuff, but it's so full-featured that I find myself putting much more love into my crude scrawlings. For future updates, I'd like to see better ways to choose shades of brown. But even that's not a complaint, as I suspect they'll get around to this with their frequent improvements. Great app!
This app is amazing because you can draw any thing ,and your pic in your gallery you can even put a frame on the pic you have created in this app you can even put your pic in your note book and you can do a lot of ether amazing things like use a Pic for your back round and and use some ether amazing tools!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 09, 2015
- Version: 5.8.1
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Ruby, LLC
- © (c) 2012 Digital Ruby, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version - Special Offer$2.99
- Pro Version - Amazing Savings!$3.99
- Draw Tools Pack$0.99
- Stamp Pack$0.99
- Picture Frame Pack$0.99
- Filter PackFree
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Font Pack$0.99
- Backgrounds and Textures Pack$0.99