Ghost Recon Network (featuring GunSmith)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** WARNING : this app is not compatible with Iphone 3G or previous models. ***
Be a Spec-Op 24/7. FREE APP AND SERVICE.
Try out and customize in depth 52 real-life weapons from Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Includes all pre-order and unlock weapons – giving you over 20 million unique weapons to create.
- Use our mobile GunSmith to create your own unique weapon in 3D, all the way down the inner parts
- Modify your weapon on the go and sync it to your console or PC*
- Includes 52 weapons in Free Mode : ACR, 417, AK47, MP7, Skorpion Evo 3PKP, M118, MP7, M590A, Goblin and many more - precisely modelled down the inner parts (available to everyone)
- Post your custom weapon on the GunSmith Gallery or search for any weapon you like
- Access your multiplayer stats*
- Manage your squad on the go*
- Download the app and get 6 free, bonus attachment credits to use in Ghost Recon Future Soldier*
* : requires GRFS on console or PC
WARNING : before entering Sync Mode or spending any credits, please make sure to purchase a copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, put it in your disc tray and link it to your Uplay account. Any changes done before you have put the game in your home platform will be void.
More info on
Future updates will include :
- Access your in-game Ghost Feed, with Friend activity and Challenges
- Seamless weapon import from Gallery to the app and to the game
- Seamless login from app to website
- Access to Ghost Dossier (persistent persona) and other GR games
Compatible with Ipad 1, Ipad 2, Ipad 3, Iphone 3GS, Iphone 4, Iphone 4S, Ipod 4
Check our FAQ at :
Thanks for downloading, and we hope you enjoy this free, BETA app. If you have any feedback, please email us at
What's New in Version 1.9
- Guerilla Stats : you can now check your best Guerilla scores in the Career section.
- Options : auto-login, audio settings, credits
- Various bug fixes, including a fix for the Friends feed on PS3™
To customize a gun: step 1- select a gun class (Assault Rifles, Sniper rifles, handguns, etc.), step 2- pick your weapon, step 3- touch the circular icon in the lower left-hand corner (the gun should split into several pieces.), step 4- double tap the part in which you want to customize (double tap the provided attachment to apply it onto your weapon).
Hope this helped!
Ok, I understand how this app maybe good on the new fast modern phones, so I wouldn't recommend downloading for iPods and iPads. Text is to small to read and touch on the screen and often overloads therefore, quitting unexpectedly. Also, of you own a ps3 you downloaded this for no reason, they removed the ps3 platform so you can't sync it to have full compensation from the app. I now only use this as a gun creator. I fully understand Uplay is a fun add on for games and i like it, I RESPECT IT. But this is clearly a mistake. I'm disappointed In you Uplay....
Good for stat viewing, that's all.
Gunsmith is only applicable to the campaign mode (guerilla mode won't allow it), and there's no reason during a multiplayer match to pick up yer phone and use gunsmith when yer in the middle of a match. So the only thing this app is good for is looking at your stats on a mobile device. And you can do that in the game. So this app is a waste.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2012
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © Ubisoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.