Album Art - Home Screen Wallpaper
By More Blu Sky
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
50% off Sale!
HD Retina wallpapers for your iPad and iPhone!
Create millions of unique designs by adding your favorite music album covers to each background available in Album Art.
Don't use other's pre-made designs when you can make your device's wallpaper personal and unique.
• Fill up your home screen with your favorite music art
• Custom templates for you to personalize
• Retina graphics on both the iPhone and iPad
• Buy it once and install it on all your devices
• Lock Screen Maker
• Home Screen Maker
• Bonus Screen Saver mode
• Use your music as the soundtrack
• Open an app folder when you are using a shelf wallpaper - WOW!
Email us if you have any wallpaper ideas/requests!
What's New in Version 1.1
Hey guys! Just a few fixes here...sorry to anyone on older devices who were affected. If you have a moment, please post a review! Thank you!
-Reduced application footprint/size
-Fixed bugs resulting in random crashes on older devices
Doesn't work for iPad 2, 2014
When I when I try to add as wallpaper it asks me to 'move to scale' and zooms in on my collage I made. I can only see one or two of the covers I wanted to see on any good theme.
- would be cool if the wallpaper were active and flipped an album cover to a new one every 5 or 10 seconds.
- needs more themes (one including the mass collage style iTunes on MacBook enables as wallpaper).
*App has potential though.
I bought this app thinking my icons will actually be in the album covers and when I touch them it plays music.. Not,it plays music when your selecting the albums to make a background. I thought this was some high tech stuff, not worth it.
The app crashes while adding about the 5th album art to the wallpaper. Please fix.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 13, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: More Blu Sky
- © 2012 More Blu Sky, Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.