National Rail Enquiries
By National Rail
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app from National Rail Enquiries, the UK’s number one travel website for train times, cheap tickets, rail fares & enquiries, train line information, promotions and train running information from the official source of UK rail travel.
Access detailed, real-time train information on your smartphone and Apple Watch enabling you to track specific trains, save favourite journeys, find out about disruptions to your journey and re-plan your journey.
iPhone app features:
• My Travel – Save your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance.
• Live Trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station.
• Click to buy tickets - We link you through directly to the train operator. No hidden charges, no added fees.
• Progress Tracking - Find out exactly where a train is along a route, from A to B and everything in between.
• Journey Planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information and track the progress of trains and as well as being alerted to disruptions along your route.
• Watch a Train - Pin a train to My Travel to watch its progress with a single tap.
• Push Notifications - Get disruption alerts sent to your phone or watch as they happen.
• Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination.
• Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations.
• Plan journeys between a station and a postcode.
Apple Watch integration:
National Rail Enquiries also offers an Apple Watch app, which syncs with your smartphone and allows you to view all the critical travel info you require, now from the convenience of your wrist.
• Up to the minute updates on your favourite journeys
• View live departure information for the station you select, or activate the GPS to access details of stations nearest to you
• View your recent live trains on your watch for live departure information on the move
• Get notifications of any delays to rail services
(The Apple Watch is compatible with iPhone 5 and above)
Enhance your train travel experience - Download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
What's New in Version 8.5.5
We have been working hard on bug fixes and improving stability. We have fixed the bug which sometimes told you that you were offline. We have also looked at fixing finding your nearest station and entering station names. You are now also able to view a previous train after it has departed and much more. This release has been tested on iOS9. We are aware of the lack of platform information for stations serviced by SouthEastern and South West Trains – this is an industry data issue that we working with our partners on resolving.
We apologise if you are experiencing any problems with the app, thank you for all of your feedback. We are listening and continue to work on fixes. We appreciate your patience and will be releasing updates soon.
Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 8.5.5
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Train Information Services Limited
- © Train Information Services Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-free version$6.99