By Majic Jungle Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"On an iPhone or iPad, the 2-D, side-scrolling block-based sandbox is a winning formula, and The Blockheads is the most well-executed, true-to-Minecraft game I've had the pleasure to experience on iOS." - TouchArcade (5 Stars)
"The Blockheads takes the Minecraft experience and shrinks it down in a way that just works on a touchscreen. There are shades of Lemmings here too, and they blend together to make a sweet game about discovery, exploration, and creation." - Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing.
You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out.
All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
You have only minutes before exhaustion hits.
Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
What will you do?
Explore, mine, craft and build in this giant and detailed sandbox game. Navigate huge simulated worlds thousands of blocks wide with a full temperature and climate system, seasons, an equator, and frozen poles. Explore complex cave systems and flowing water, and survive deserts and snowy mountain tops. Build, farm, find & craft your way to advanced technology including shops, steam trains, electricity, and more!
Play alone, or with your friends, with local or online multiplayer.
• Control your blockheads in a vast randomly generated world with oceans, mountains, forests, deserts and deep underground caves.
• Keep an eye on their needs - give them sleep, feed them, create clothing and shelter - and they'll be happier, quicker and more productive.
• Craft tools with the resources they find, and they'll be able to work even faster and find more resources.
• Upgrade workbenches and unlock more advanced items to craft.
• Discover precious stones and metals deep underground, or rare plants and animals on the surface.
• Wire your house up with solar powered electricity and cook a fish curry on your electric stove.
• Craft a boat and navigate the oceans using the accurate night sky to guide you.
• Craft swords, armor, and a bow & arrows, and take on a cave troll.
• Make fur clothing and venture to the North Pole.
• Lay rail and go for a ride on a steam locomotive.
• Pick coconuts at a tropical beach.
• Cook meat at a campfire.
• Build a marble palace.
• Paint the walls.
• Plant an orchard.
• Ride a donkey!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
1.5.1 doesn’t contain any new content, but has a lot of bug fixes, usability improvements, performance enhancements, and multiplayer features, so is recommended for all players!
- New improved interface for joining multiplayer worlds, including iCloud sync for recently joined servers
- Trade portals now display trend indicators and 24 hour graphs
- Adds ability to mute players in multiplayer chat, which also hides that player’s paintings and avatar
- Adds buttons for mods and admins to kick and ban easily in multiplayer
- New support for disabling PVP (Player vs. player) on multiplayer servers
- New support for password protecting servers
- New support for a custom welcome message when joining a server
- When you don’t have enough time crystals to complete an action, it now tells you how many more you need
- Admins and mods are now displayed in a different color on buttons and text
- Admins can now see a combination of all revealed areas of the map for all players
- Banned players paintings are now removed
- New buttons to get free crystals while crafting
- Fixes bug where blockheads could end up repeatedly dying from overheating
- Fixes issue where paintings could appear higher resolution than they should
- Fixes issue where players could pick up elevator shafts or motors that did not belong to them.
- Fixes crashing bugs
- Fixes issue where the sides and top of the front layer of glass blocks could often be rendered opaque
- Fixes issue where steam trains could be removed by anyone
- Fixes issue where station names didn’t show up when a steam locomotive is tapped
- Painted objects now show up the correct color when removed and in your inventory or dropped and floating
- Now all owned floating objects won’t despawn, e.g. paintings that drop as a result of the back wall being removed will no longer despawn.
- Reduces memory usage and improves performance, particularly reducing lag in multiplayer.
- Fixes bugs where items could get lost when disconnecting from a server
- Fixes bug that could cause electricity, steam generators and elevators to stop working.
- Fixes stairs achievement
- Fixes item dupe bugs
- Fixes bug where freezing water then mining the ice would make any objects (e.g. safes) that were frozen within disappear
- Fixes bug where sharks could multiply too quickly
- Fixes bug where some players couldn’t remove blocks containing windows
Read this now
Hi I got this game seven years ago and I still have it I am 17 an I got that game at age 10 so if you are still reading this your awesome lets get to the awesome stuff If you get two worlds on it then you can go to two worlds at the same time if you don't know what in the world I am talking about then get the game and you will be the happiest person in the whole world let me tell you that if you had the game as long as I had it you could probably find oil in the bottom of the ground once you get in there is darkness every where so where you walk the light will appear so for me a made a two story house and two characters in my world and I have to take care of there food needs there sleep needs and I guess on of them has Asthma well I think cause on there bio it said that their food was ok and their sleep was fine but their air was in the middle and I had no idea what that meant so thank you for reading this entire thing so I RATE THIS GAME A 5 star rating🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I am in love with this game! However, i would like some changes. Like when their eating make them have food in their hand and eat it like we would do in the real world. Do you know what i mean? Another change i would do is make families. I want the blockhead family to grow. They could woohoo and have kids and yeah. Another thing is that to make the ores easier to find. I dont want to spend all of my time trying to find diamond snd gold snd all of that stuff. I want it to be easy to find and not take a whole week to find. However, i also want to change the fact that when you craft something like iron so something like that, i want it to go fast and not take like a whole 2 mintues. So yesh those were the changes that i wanted to make sure that were made. Anything else besides that is great!
Amazing game. Love it.
I love this game and all its new features. I already have a train and electric furnace and i made the world 2 weeks ago. Plus I've been around the world once. I love all the features of this game and i can't wait to see more. I'd like to see fishing on land, not just in a boat. Maybe also some new fish or enemies? Possibly even... A portal into different worlds! (Like different worlds you've made that don't already have 5 blockheads in them) I get why it takes long to make certain things because I've figured out that this game is based around time, hence the time crystals and clocks in the background of the title screen. Overall this is an amazing game, besides a glitch that doesn't allow me to fully delete worlds (when I delete, the world is still there but I can't join them)
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 70.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Frampton
- © 2013 Majic Jungle Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Age Of Time Crystals$0.99
- HD Texture Pack$2.99
- Epoch Of Time Crystals$4.99
- Era Of Time Crystals$9.99
- Eon Of Time Crystals$24.99