Fast Sync for Gmail Contacts
By Han Mingjie
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Fast Sync for Gmail Contacts" is a fast and simple way to sync Gmail & iPhone contacts .It is accurate and efficient. Requires iOS4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone,iPad and iPod touch.
• Accurately sync Gmail & iPhone contacts and groups.
• There is no limit on the number of contacts, and pass the 10000 + contacts sync test.
• Super easy to use: clean and intuitive interface.
• Support Google Apps for Business(eg.your_name@your_company.com)
• This app use the newest multi-thread technology to sync contacts. It takes less than three minutes to sync 2000+ contacts.
• "Fast Sync for Gmail Contacts" use the newest memory control technology. There is no limit on the number of contacts, and pass the 10000 + contacts sync test.
• Sync all contact fields including Photo, Name, Nickname, Title, Company, Notes, Email, Phone, Address, Birthday, URL, Relationship and Instant messaging.
• Synchronization the contacts:
Synchronization of the first run, the contacts in iPhone will be uploaded to Gmail, meanwhile the contacts in Gmail will be downloaded to iPhone.
• When you add or modify contacts in your iPhone, then run synchronization again, these contacts will be added or modified in Gmail. For example, when you add a photo in a contact in your iPhone, after synchronization contacts, the photo will be sync to Gmail corresponding contact.
• Meanwhile when the contacts are added ,modified in Gmail,then run synchronization again, the same changes can be affect on your iPhone. You can turn on or off these options according to actual needs.
• If you delete some contacts in iPhone or Gmail, then run synchronization again, it will delete the corresponding contacts in Gmail or iPhone. This option is off by default. Please open it when you need.
• Your iPhone's contacts maybe disorderly.Then you can through the following steps.It will sync Gmail contacts & groups to your iPhone.
1.Delete all contacts.
• If the addresses are in the CSV files or vCard files, please import them to Gmail first, and then use "Fast Sync for Gmail Contacts" to sync to iPhone.
• If your contacts are on any other Android phone, please sync the contacts into Gmail first, and then use "Fast Sync for Gmail Contacts" to sync the contacts to iPhone.
• Comprehensive support information is available online at http://www.hanmingjie.com/.
• If you have any inquiries or questions,regarding this application,please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. This app will continue to be upgraded and improved to achieve the 100% customer satisfaction. We really appreciate your feedback and would like to hear from you about any comments or suggestions. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 1.7
* Added a video to help.
* Fixed crash issues.
* When the login expired reprompt the Login.
Doesn't currently support iCloud
It duplicated all of the contacts on my phone and did not put any of them into Gmail. I gave a second star because the developer responded in a courteous manner that it may support iCloud in future updates. I'm still out $4 though. Grrrrrr......
Updating my feedback from a few months ago, I removed a star because updates have still not fixed the iCloud issue while other, cheaper apps are now available that do the trick effortlessly, with a better interface. I would like to get a refund. I would be leery of any apps by this developer.
Will not support icloud group
On my iphone I have maybe a 1/3 of my contacts in what is called my group and the rest is in a group called icloud. This app will not see the 100 or so contacts in icloud and I end up with maybe 50 or so contacts and a much of dups. I think it would be ok if it would see the icloud groups of contacts. Sort of useless for an iphone user if it can't see those
Believe the negative reviews
This does not work. Oh sure, it will sync your contacts on the iPhone, but it will only transfer name and number. Any other information will not transfer- all addresses will be lost. Do not waste your money. And incidentally, Apple, why are you not allowing us to have gmail contact on our iPhone 5? The iPhone 4 had a setting to use contacts from various sources. Not cool.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 27, 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Han Mingjie
- © MingJie Han
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.