File Hub (Powerful & Intuitive File Manager)
By Gu Jing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
↳ Millions use File Hub every day to manage their files.
↳ The latest version supports AV streaming from SMB/NAS, even native HD video formats.
File Hub helps you accessing files on your iOS Device, Cloud Service and Remote Computer. It is powerful and intuitive, View, Play many file formats, easily transfer files between computer or iOS devices and manage files via browser on computer.
↳ Passcode Lock
• Simple and complex passcode support
• Lock folder with passcode
• Turn on/off passcode lock
• Change passcode
↳ Local File Manager
• More than 40+ file types support
• List, Details and Icon view modes support
• Deep file searching
• Create folder, Voice Memo, TXT file
• Create file from clipboard
• Rename, Copy, Move, Delete, Zip file
• Sort files by "Name", "Date", "Size", "Kind" fields
• Can extract ZIP, RAR, 7-zip, CBZ, CBR, TAR, BZ2, GZ file
• Import music from iPod library
• Import photo & video from Photos Library
• Save photo & video to Photos Library
• Import, export file from to iCloud Drive
• Open in support
↳ Cloud File Manager
• Support iCloud, Google drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, SugarSync, Copy, Yandex.disk & Baidu cloud services
• FTP, WebDAV & Windows SMB/CIFS support
• Directly upload photos from Photos Library
• View account basic informations, such as Quota, used size etc
• Directory download, upload support
• iCloud, Dropbox and OneDrive support getting share link
• Dropbox, OneDrive and Baidu support viewing online PDF, photo and streaming music & video files.
• Box, Google drive, SugarSync, Yandex.disk and WebDAV only support viewing online PDF & photo files.
↳ TXT Viewer
• Edit TXT file
• Auto-detecting file encoding
• Multiple file encoding support
↳ PDF Reader
• Outline view (TOC)
• Text search with highlighting
• Thumbnail grid display
• Retina Display ready
• Large PDF files support
• Pinch and Double tap gestures support
↳ Photo Viewer
• View all photos in a folder, includes GIF and normal video(MP4/MOV/M4V) formats
• Pinch gesture support
• Copy photo to clipboard
• Save photo to Camera Rolls
• Send photo by email & Twitter
• AirPrint support
• View photo details (EXIF information)
↳ Music Player
• Playlist & background playback support
• Queue music support
• Sleep timer support
• Repeat & Shuffle modes support
• Play, pause, backward and forward control
• iPod controls can be used for the music control
• Display song's info on Unlock screen
↳ Video Player
• Playlist & background playback support
• Repeat & shuffle modes support
• Supports multiple audio & subtitle streams
• Supports majority video formats: MP4/MOV/M4V/AVI/FLV/WMV/MKV/RMVB/MPG/F4V
• Airplay MP4/MOV/M4V video formats
• Multiple audio tracks support.
• Built-in and external ASS, SSA, SMI, SRT subtitles support.
• TV-Out support
↳ File Sharing
• Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
• Supports Wi-Fi Bluetooth & AirDrop transfer
• Send files as attachments (size under 20MB)
• Multiple themes support
• Universal app
• And much more!
What's New in Version 3.0
- Bitcode support.
- Added the iOS native appearance support.
- Redesigned the bluetooth file transfer, support duplex transfer mode. But this upgrade is not compatible with old version.
- WiFi file transfer added "Skip" option for the same name situation of file upload.
- WiFi file transfer added batch deletion support.
- Some UI improvements for WiFi file transfer web console.
- Deleting locked folder is not allowed.
- More than 20 UI details improved for the local file manager.
- Added customized scrollbar for text viewer and office documents viewer.
- Reduce memory footprint for the photos viewer and PDF viewer.
- Some UI issues fixed for photos viewer.
- Added OAuth2 support for Dropbox client.
- Music player added the "auto play next item" option support.
- An artwork display issue and some minor UI issues fixed for music player.
- Added DIVX video format support.
- Video player added horizontal and vertical pan gesture support for adjusting progress and output volume.
- Video player added H264 hardware decoding support for arm64 device, but this needs iOS8 or later version.
- Some subtitle issues fixed for video player.
- Samba client crash issue fixed.
- Some iCloud issues fixed.
It's simply the best
Don't have words. Simply try it and you will realize its the best file manager out there. Just one thing I need is download manager "with" or "in" it...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gu Jing
- © 2012 iMoreApps Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.