iTooch 7th Grade Language Arts | English worksheets on Reading, Writing, Vocabulary and Grammar
By eduPad Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With more than 1,590 exercises, iTooch 7th Grade Language Arts is a new and fun way of practicing and learning Language Arts for 7th Graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on the App Store.
Used by more than 2,000,000 users, iTooch apps are a full learning solution which helps parents, teachers and students to identify and address their learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== ELIGIBLE FOR THE APPLE VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAM ==
‣ iTooch 7th Grade Language Arts is intended for schools and districts: it is eligible for the Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for educational institutions. We will offer you special pricing for purchases of 20 apps or more.
‣ You can evaluate iTooch 7th Grade Language Arts before purchase, downloading iTooch Middle School, which provides free access to an extract of the same content.
== PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my 5th grader off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
== WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
‣ 4 themes: Reading, Writing and Composition, Grammar, Vocabulary Booster.
‣ 51 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
‣ 1,602 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
‣ 127 original pictures
‣ iTooch 7th Grade Language Arts is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students in 7th grade.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ Apple Game Center integration with more than 35 unique achievements to unlock.
‣ An embedded calculator to make complex calculations
‣ A virtual blackboard that enables players to draw drafts and figures
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestion to the author of the content straight into the app
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
What's New in Version 4.6.7
Oops! A bug has sneaked in the current version: “Buy” and “Unlock all chapters” buttons and messages can appear in different places in the App. These buttons are not active and shouldn’t display. You have full access to all the content in the App, and no additional purchases are required. This bug will be fixed in the next update. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Tons of new exercises and lessons to increase your knowledge!
+ Multiple bug fixes
Waste of time and money!
I bought both the 6th and 7th grade apps only to find out that almost all of the material and the questions were the exact same. To top it off the "lesson" material was to brief and very vague even to use as review material. I guess if you want your student to mindlessly "practice" for standardized tests, then this is the app for you.
Didn't expect this, just stunning!
I am a middle school ELA teacher, and I purchased the 7th & 8th grade apps. They use identical questions, so it was a waste of money. The 8th grade app should be more rigorous if it is common core. There should also be a separate section on adjectives. It should not be combined with adverbs.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 29, 2014
- Version: 4.6.7
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eduPad
- © eduPad 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.